When driving Icefields Parkway, how much time to devote to Bow Summit and Peyto Lake, then how much time for Parker's Ridge. If driving to Jasper, where is a good stopping place for picnic lunch? We have a full day to spend on Parkway. We won't have much time on our return trip back to Banff as we have a tour that day until 2pm. We will spend two nights in Jasper.
How much time to plan for Bow Summit and Peyto Lake
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 2 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 3 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 4 Gaspe
- 5 Tours
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 8 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 9 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 10 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 11 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 12 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 13 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 14 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 15 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 16 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 17 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 18 Alberta Wildfires
- 19 Niagara Falls Canada
- 20 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 21 Fresh Fruit from US
- 22 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 23 quebec
- 24 Jet to Victoria
- 25 ottawa hotel and exhibit