When driving Icefields Parkway, how much time to devote to Bow Summit and Peyto Lake, then how much time for Parker's Ridge. If driving to Jasper, where is a good stopping place for picnic lunch? We have a full day to spend on Parkway. We won't have much time on our return trip back to Banff as we have a tour that day until 2pm. We will spend two nights in Jasper.
How much time to plan for Bow Summit and Peyto Lake
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 2 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 3 Victoria
- 4 Help us see Vancouver island
- 5 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 6 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 7 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 8 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 9 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 10 NOTL weather in Sept
- 11 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 12 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 13 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 14 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 15 birthday trip
- 16 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 17 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 18 Best hikes in Banff
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Advice trip to Canada
- 21 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 22 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 23 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 24 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !
- 25 Downtown Montreal Restaurants