I posted here several days ago about hotels, and several months ago about visiting Ottawa. Everyone who responded has been very helpful & we are now finalizing our vacation plans. After we visit relatives in Toronto, we have 5 night/6 days to vacation. We plan on visiting the Thousand Islands after we leave Ottawa, & before we drive home to Massachusetts. I'm still not sure how many days/nights to spend in Ottawa. We could either stay 4 nights in Ottawa and 1 night in Thousand Islands (either Gananoque or Kingston); or 3 nights in Ottawa & 2 nights in Thousand Islands. We will drive from Toronto to Ottawa, which I believe is a 5-hour drive, so I assume we would arrive mid-afternoon, & then have 2 full days after our arrival day if we spend 3 nights. Or 3 full days if we stay 4 nights. Which plan is better?
Still haven't decided if we should stay in Kingston or Gananoque. I think Gananoque would be a little bit closer for us to drive back to MA. I know from my previous post more people seemed to recommend Kingston. Any more thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/ultavive-garcinia-it/
- 2 Skiing in Whistler
- 3 How to Eat Properly. for Your Best Digestion | Shaylagarland
- 4 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 5 lodging in whistler
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 BC or Alberta drives
- 8 Torino in february
- 9 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 10 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December