I'm planning a trip to the Canadian Rockies for next August. My husband and I like to travel leisurely really enjoying the sights and not rush from place to place. Also, we like to feel that we have really seen as much as is reasonably possible. My husband loves to take photographs which takes up time and we enjoy hikes although not very long or difficult ones. Being retired, we have as much time to stay in the area as we want. How many days total would make a nice relaxing trip to the area and how would you suggest we divide up that time. Thanks for any advice.
How long to spend in the Canadian Rockies and how to divide up that time?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Golden BC
- 3 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 4 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 5 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 6 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 10 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 11 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 12 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 13 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 14 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 15 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail