I'm planning a trip to the Canadian Rockies for next August. My husband and I like to travel leisurely really enjoying the sights and not rush from place to place. Also, we like to feel that we have really seen as much as is reasonably possible. My husband loves to take photographs which takes up time and we enjoy hikes although not very long or difficult ones. Being retired, we have as much time to stay in the area as we want. How many days total would make a nice relaxing trip to the area and how would you suggest we divide up that time. Thanks for any advice.
How long to spend in the Canadian Rockies and how to divide up that time?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 North Vancouver Island
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 4 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 5 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 6 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 7 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 8 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 9 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 10 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Need tips for this trip
- 12 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 13 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto