I am arriving in Jasper from Vancouver by train on a wednesday morning then flying out of Calgary on Sunday noon. Don't know how long to stay in Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff but have 3 and 1/2 days to split. Can you give me some help since we are taking this trip in reverse of everyone else?
how long in jasper when arriving there by train
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 book your hotel before you travel
- 2 Who has made a Resolution to see the Red Sided Garter Snake Migration?
- 3 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 4 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 5 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 6 Help us see Vancouver island
- 7 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 8 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 9 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 10 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 11 Corporate party
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 14 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 15 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 16 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 17 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 18 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 19 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 20 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 21 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 22 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 23 2 days in Vancouver
- 24 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 25 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?