I am arriving in Jasper from Vancouver by train on a wednesday morning then flying out of Calgary on Sunday noon. Don't know how long to stay in Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff but have 3 and 1/2 days to split. Can you give me some help since we are taking this trip in reverse of everyone else?
how long in jasper when arriving there by train
- 1 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 2 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 3 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 4 Gros Morne accommodations
- 5 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 6 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 7 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 8 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 9 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 10 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 11 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 12 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 13 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 14 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 15 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 16 Calgary treats
- 17 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 18 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 19 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 20 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 21 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 22 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls