I am new to the site. My girlfriend would like to come and live with my family for a year. She is from Hamburg, Germany and we live on Vancouver Island. Is this possible? We keep hearing conflicting answers.
The best one is she can come for 6 months but must leave Canada (for instance, go on holiday to Hawaii for a week or a weekend in Seattle) and than she may re-enter for another 6 months.
Can anyone let us know if this is true? We are eager to get her here and we appreciate your help!
Duncan, BC, Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/penetrex-male-enhancement-scam/
- 2 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 3 Quebec City in mid-November
- 4 Eastern Canada in December
- 5 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 6 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 7 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 8 Calgary
- 9 Tofino
- 10 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 11 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 12 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 13 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 14 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 15 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 17 Banff in October
- 18 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 19 Quebec City in autumn
- 20 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 21 Quebec City
- 22 Family ski holiday
- 23 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 24 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 25 Please help with BC itinerary