We are in our late sixties and in pretty good health, but not immensely fit. How is the walking at Lake O'Hara? If you don't own hiking boots, are there alot of rocks on the paths on which one could easily turn an ankle? How long is the hike to the Lake and back to the bus? I'm wondering if it is something we should try for (to get the reservations) or not bother. Any help you could give me would be appreciated very much.
How difficult (and long) is the walking at Lake O'Hara?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Victoria Dining
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 6 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 7 Quebec City trip.report
- 8 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 9 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 10 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 11 Quebic City or Montreal
- 12 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 13 ft nelson bc
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 16 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 17 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 18 canada in the winter?
- 19 Canada in winter
- 20 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 21 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 22 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 23 Telegraph cove
- 24 trip report rockies
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.