We are in our late sixties and in pretty good health, but not immensely fit. How is the walking at Lake O'Hara? If you don't own hiking boots, are there alot of rocks on the paths on which one could easily turn an ankle? How long is the hike to the Lake and back to the bus? I'm wondering if it is something we should try for (to get the reservations) or not bother. Any help you could give me would be appreciated very much.
How difficult (and long) is the walking at Lake O'Hara?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 4 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 5 NYC to Montreal by train
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 13 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 14 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 15 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 16 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 17 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 18 boarder crossing question
- 19 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 20 Calgary hotel help needed
- 21 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 22 a week in St John's, NL
- 23 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 24 graduation in Vancouver
- 25 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?