We are in our late sixties and in pretty good health, but not immensely fit. How is the walking at Lake O'Hara? If you don't own hiking boots, are there alot of rocks on the paths on which one could easily turn an ankle? How long is the hike to the Lake and back to the bus? I'm wondering if it is something we should try for (to get the reservations) or not bother. Any help you could give me would be appreciated very much.
How difficult (and long) is the walking at Lake O'Hara?
- 1 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 2 Calgary - Things to Do
- 3 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 4 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 5 Need help, can't decide
- 6 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 7 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 8 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 9 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 10 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 11 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 12 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 13 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 14 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 15 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 16 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 17 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 18 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 19 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 20 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 21 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 22 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 23 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 24 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 25 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary