We are in our late sixties and in pretty good health, but not immensely fit. How is the walking at Lake O'Hara? If you don't own hiking boots, are there alot of rocks on the paths on which one could easily turn an ankle? How long is the hike to the Lake and back to the bus? I'm wondering if it is something we should try for (to get the reservations) or not bother. Any help you could give me would be appreciated very much.
How difficult (and long) is the walking at Lake O'Hara?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 5 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 6 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 7 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 8 Coach class Canadian Via
- 9 Honeymoon destination
- 10 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 11 season greetings
- 12 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 13 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment