My friend is worried that Cape Breton Island during the Celtic Colours Festival will be very crowded, with the attendant difficulties like obtaining accomodations, finding tables in restaurants, and just the whole too many people thing. We haven't set our itinerary yet, but we'll probably fly to Halifax on Sunday, have a day at the Bay of Fundy, and then drive to CBI on Tuesday, spending maybe two nights in Cheticamp and two in Ingonish. What can I tell her about the likely crowds at that time?
How crowded will Cape Breton Island be for the Celtic Colours Festival?
- 1 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 2 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 3 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 4 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 5 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 6 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 7 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 9 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 10 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 11 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 12 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 13 Calgary treats
- 14 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 15 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 16 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 17 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 18 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 19 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 20 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 21 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 22 Gros Morne accommodations
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls