My friend is worried that Cape Breton Island during the Celtic Colours Festival will be very crowded, with the attendant difficulties like obtaining accomodations, finding tables in restaurants, and just the whole too many people thing. We haven't set our itinerary yet, but we'll probably fly to Halifax on Sunday, have a day at the Bay of Fundy, and then drive to CBI on Tuesday, spending maybe two nights in Cheticamp and two in Ingonish. What can I tell her about the likely crowds at that time?
How crowded will Cape Breton Island be for the Celtic Colours Festival?
- 1 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 4 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 5 Need help, can't decide
- 6 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 7 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 8 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 9 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 10 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 11 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 12 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 13 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 14 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 15 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 16 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 17 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 18 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 19 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 20 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 21 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 22 train travel
- 23 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 24 Rental Car Canada and MT
- 25 Canada Rockies train trip + parks