I'm not sure I can ask this here but we're from the USA. This summer we moved to and are working in Toronto. Looking for a house in the King City area. Any advice on how to find a single family rural home that doesn't start at over a half-million dollars? So expensive here!!
House hunting in/around King City, Ontario
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 vashikaran specialist aghori baba ji in uk 9636854282
- 2 solve problem by indian Vashikaran 9636854282
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 5 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 6 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 7 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 8 quebec
- 9 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 10 Alberta Wildfires
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 13 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 14 Niagara Falls Canada
- 15 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 16 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 17 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 18 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 21 Grouse or Whistler?
- 22 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 23 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 24 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 25 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto