Which hotel would you recommend, staying at St. Andrew. The Algonquin, Fairmont or the Relaix Chateau, Kingsbrae. I saw a very bad revue on the Kinsbrae, which I was surprised as the Relaix group is usually excellent in every way.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BC road trip advice
- 2 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 3 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 4 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 5 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 6 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 7 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 8 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 9 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 10 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 11 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 12 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 13 Traveling with your bike
- 14 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 15 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 16 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 17 Alberta Trip_2017
- 18 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 19 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 20 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 21 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 22 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 23 Baseball
- 24 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 25 Another trip to bicycling heaven.