Visiting Whistler for 1 night in mid-December. First time visiting and only one night so we'd like to be very accessible to the village, so we could walk to the village or get shuttle service. Will be myself and my husband. Looking for more of a full service hotel rather than somewhere with Suites/Kitchenettes since we'll only be staying one night, don't plan on cooking. Using the night as an early 15th anniversary celebration at the end of my husband's business trip to Vancouver. Can you please recommend?
Hotel Recommendation for Whistler
- 1 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 2 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 3 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 4 Gros Morne accommodations
- 5 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 6 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 7 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 8 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 9 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 10 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 11 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 12 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 13 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 14 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 15 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 16 Calgary treats
- 17 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 18 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 19 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 20 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 21 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 22 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls