Visiting Whistler for 1 night in mid-December. First time visiting and only one night so we'd like to be very accessible to the village, so we could walk to the village or get shuttle service. Will be myself and my husband. Looking for more of a full service hotel rather than somewhere with Suites/Kitchenettes since we'll only be staying one night, don't plan on cooking. Using the night as an early 15th anniversary celebration at the end of my husband's business trip to Vancouver. Can you please recommend?
Hotel Recommendation for Whistler
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 5 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 6 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 7 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 9 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 10 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 13 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 14 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 15 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 16 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 17 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 18 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 19 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 20 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 21 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 22 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 23 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 24 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 25 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?