Visiting Whistler for 1 night in mid-December. First time visiting and only one night so we'd like to be very accessible to the village, so we could walk to the village or get shuttle service. Will be myself and my husband. Looking for more of a full service hotel rather than somewhere with Suites/Kitchenettes since we'll only be staying one night, don't plan on cooking. Using the night as an early 15th anniversary celebration at the end of my husband's business trip to Vancouver. Can you please recommend?
Hotel Recommendation for Whistler
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 torento airport
- 2 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 3 Montreal Questions
- 4 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 5 Furnished suites in Toronto T
- 6 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 7 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 8 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 9 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 10 Nova Scotia
- 11 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 12 Vancouver
- 13 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 14 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 15 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 16 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 17 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 18 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 19 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 20 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 21 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 22 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 23 Hotels in Toronto
- 24 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 25 Canmore or Banff for lodging?