Visiting Whistler for 1 night in mid-December. First time visiting and only one night so we'd like to be very accessible to the village, so we could walk to the village or get shuttle service. Will be myself and my husband. Looking for more of a full service hotel rather than somewhere with Suites/Kitchenettes since we'll only be staying one night, don't plan on cooking. Using the night as an early 15th anniversary celebration at the end of my husband's business trip to Vancouver. Can you please recommend?
Hotel Recommendation for Whistler
- 1 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 2 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 3 Need help, can't decide
- 4 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 5 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 6 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 7 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 8 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 9 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 10 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 11 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 12 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 13 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 14 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 15 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 16 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 17 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 18 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 19 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 20 train travel
- 21 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 22 Rental Car Canada and MT
- 23 Canada Rockies train trip + parks
- 24 Tea at the Buchart Gardens?
- 25 Boston to Quebec City