I'm going to be leaving from and returning to Vancouver by rail in July and August. I'll be using the ViaRail Depot on Station Street. Does anyone have a recommendation for a 3-star, reasonably priced hotel in a safe location within a reasonably short taxi ride from the station? I'll just be there one night in each direction so amenities or nearby attractions are not a big issue.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 3 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 4 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 5 Coach class Canadian Via
- 6 Honeymoon destination
- 7 Rockies to Vancouver
- 8 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 9 season greetings
- 10 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 11 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 12 Toronto: where to stay?
- 13 Alberta????
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 16 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 17 Wifi rental
- 18 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 19 Short term lodging
- 20 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 21 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 22 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 23 Vancouver top restaurant
- 24 Montreal Entertainment
- 25 Heli skiing in March