Which hotel would you recommend, staying at St. Andrew. The Algonquin, Fairmont or the Relaix Chateau, Kingsbrae. I saw a very bad revue on the Kinsbrae, which I was surprised as the Relaix group is usually excellent in every way.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hotels in Quebec City
- 2 First family trip to Toronto.
- 3 travel to Lake Louise
- 4 oes are seeing that after the age of 35, our p
- 5 Quebec City in January
- 6 Montreal in April
- 7 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 8 Corporate party
- 9 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 10 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 12 Northern Lights
- 13 Flying from Toronto to London
- 14 Rental car
- 15 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 16 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 17 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 18 Cross country drive
- 19 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 20 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 21 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 22 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 23 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 24 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 25 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?