Do we need to pack boots or rubbers or old throw-away shoes in order to walk on the ocean floor at Hopewell Rocks? Is going bare foot not advisable?
Hopewell Rocks: just how muddy is the ocean floor?
- 1 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 2 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 3 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 4 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 5 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 7 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 8 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 9 Calgary treats
- 10 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 11 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 12 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 13 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 14 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 15 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 16 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 17 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 18 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 19 Gros Morne accommodations
- 20 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 21 DOG SLEDDING
- 22 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 23 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 24 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 25 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa