I'm finishing up plans for our June 5-12 honeymoon to Quebec City and Kennebunkport, ME and would like some final suggestions and tips for the Quebec City portion (will post about Maine in US forum).
Booked at Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac and plan to explore most of the Old City on foot. Any specific sights or places here that are can't miss? Also, looking for food recommendations as well (already have a couple from a previous post last year).
My biggest question is regarding the Via Ferrata in Montmorency Falls or Canyon Ste Anne. Which one is better? Planning to use public transport to get to either, so that is a consideration as well. If we go to Montmorency Falls, would the zip line be worth it as well? We both love outdoors and adventure so we are looking for something of that nature to do while in Quebec.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 2 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 3 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 4 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 5 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 6 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 7 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 8 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 9 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 10 Traveling with your bike
- 11 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 14 Alberta Trip_2017
- 15 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 16 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 17 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 18 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 19 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 20 Baseball
- 21 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 22 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 23 Transportation from airport for 7
- 24 calgary to vancover 10days
- 25 Itinerary in the Rockies