I'm finishing up plans for our June 5-12 honeymoon to Quebec City and Kennebunkport, ME and would like some final suggestions and tips for the Quebec City portion (will post about Maine in US forum).
Booked at Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac and plan to explore most of the Old City on foot. Any specific sights or places here that are can't miss? Also, looking for food recommendations as well (already have a couple from a previous post last year).
My biggest question is regarding the Via Ferrata in Montmorency Falls or Canyon Ste Anne. Which one is better? Planning to use public transport to get to either, so that is a consideration as well. If we go to Montmorency Falls, would the zip line be worth it as well? We both love outdoors and adventure so we are looking for something of that nature to do while in Quebec.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 2 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 3 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 4 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 5 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 6 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 7 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 8 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 9 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 10 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 11 Quebec to yarmouth
- 12 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 13 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 14 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 15 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 16 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 17 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 18 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 19 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 20 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 21 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 22 Pearson Airport logistics
- 23 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 24 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 25 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?