I'm finishing up plans for our June 5-12 honeymoon to Quebec City and Kennebunkport, ME and would like some final suggestions and tips for the Quebec City portion (will post about Maine in US forum).
Booked at Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac and plan to explore most of the Old City on foot. Any specific sights or places here that are can't miss? Also, looking for food recommendations as well (already have a couple from a previous post last year).
My biggest question is regarding the Via Ferrata in Montmorency Falls or Canyon Ste Anne. Which one is better? Planning to use public transport to get to either, so that is a consideration as well. If we go to Montmorency Falls, would the zip line be worth it as well? We both love outdoors and adventure so we are looking for something of that nature to do while in Quebec.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Border crossing
- 2 Vancouver for Christmas
- 3 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 6 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 7 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 8 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 10 March in Montreal?
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 13 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 14 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 15 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 16 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 17 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 19 Tofino
- 20 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 21 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 22 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 23 11th and 12th grade
- 24 Vancouver trip report!
- 25 Moving to Nova Scotia