I'm finishing up plans for our June 5-12 honeymoon to Quebec City and Kennebunkport, ME and would like some final suggestions and tips for the Quebec City portion (will post about Maine in US forum).
Booked at Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac and plan to explore most of the Old City on foot. Any specific sights or places here that are can't miss? Also, looking for food recommendations as well (already have a couple from a previous post last year).
My biggest question is regarding the Via Ferrata in Montmorency Falls or Canyon Ste Anne. Which one is better? Planning to use public transport to get to either, so that is a consideration as well. If we go to Montmorency Falls, would the zip line be worth it as well? We both love outdoors and adventure so we are looking for something of that nature to do while in Quebec.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ESET 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT ESET Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?