I'm finishing up plans for our June 5-12 honeymoon to Quebec City and Kennebunkport, ME and would like some final suggestions and tips for the Quebec City portion (will post about Maine in US forum).
Booked at Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac and plan to explore most of the Old City on foot. Any specific sights or places here that are can't miss? Also, looking for food recommendations as well (already have a couple from a previous post last year).
My biggest question is regarding the Via Ferrata in Montmorency Falls or Canyon Ste Anne. Which one is better? Planning to use public transport to get to either, so that is a consideration as well. If we go to Montmorency Falls, would the zip line be worth it as well? We both love outdoors and adventure so we are looking for something of that nature to do while in Quebec.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Itinerary feedback, please
- 4 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 5 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 6 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 7 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Best Way
- 10 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 11 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 12 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 13 Bay of Fundy
- 14 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 15 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 16 First trip to Vancouver
- 17 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 18 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 19 Alberta Trip_2017
- 20 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 21 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 22 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 23 Calgary Stampede virgin
- 24 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 25 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help