We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 办理（卡尔顿大学毕业证）Q/微’信859961735成绩单学历认证 Carleton University
- 2 12 day trip thru New Brunswick
- 3 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 4 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 5 NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
- 6 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 7 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 8 10-day round trip NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI starting and ending in Halifax
- 9 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 10 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 11 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 12 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 13 Ottawa recs?
- 14 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 15 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 16 car needed in Vancouver?
- 17 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 18 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 19 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 20 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 21 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 22 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 23 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 24 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 25 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.