We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 From Quebec City to Niagara Falls
- 2 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 3 Suggestions for Victoria and Ucluelet
- 4 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 9 Small group tour for my parents
- 10 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 11 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 12 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 13 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 14 Itinerary feedback, please
- 15 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 18 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 21 Best Way
- 22 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 23 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 24 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 25 Bay of Fundy