We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Honeymoon in NewFoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 2 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 3 Gaspe
- 4 Tours
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 7 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 8 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 9 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 10 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 11 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 12 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 13 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 14 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 15 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 16 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 17 Alberta Wildfires
- 18 Niagara Falls Canada
- 19 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 20 Fresh Fruit from US
- 21 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 22 quebec
- 23 Jet to Victoria
- 24 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 25 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants