We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Initial planning for Vancouver and Tofino in September
- 2 Victoria or Qualicum BEACH in winter
- 3 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 4 Vancouver in June
- 5 Halifax to Moncton
- 6 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 7 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 8 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 9 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 10 3 days in europe
- 11 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 12 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 13 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 14 Quebec province GTG?
- 15 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 16 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 17 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 18 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 21 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 22 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 23 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 24 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 25 Nova Scotia hotels