We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/skin-opulent/
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 6 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 7 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea