We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!
- 2 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 3 hotel in vancouver
- 4 Kensington Market
- 5 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 6 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 7 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 8 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 9 Best place for wedding flowers
- 10 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 11 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 12 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 13 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 14 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 15 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 16 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 17 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 18 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 19 NH to Nova Scotia
- 20 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 21 Banff Area In October
- 22 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 23 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 24 Niagara Falls Advise
- 25 Ottawa recs?