We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Gmail Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 2 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 3 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 4 Problem with the wisdom teeth while travelling
- 5 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 6 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 9 Victoria, Canada
- 10 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 11 Best places in Toronto
- 12 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 13 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 14 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Newfoundland in early June
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 19 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 20 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 21 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 22 Nova Scotia in July
- 23 Cape Breton in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands