We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Honeymoon in NewFoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 2 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 3 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 4 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 5 Victoria
- 6 Help us see Vancouver island
- 7 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 8 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 9 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 10 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 11 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 12 NOTL weather in Sept
- 13 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 14 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 15 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 16 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 17 birthday trip
- 18 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 20 Best hikes in Banff
- 21 Hotels in Toronto
- 22 Advice trip to Canada
- 23 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 24 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 25 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?