We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://juvalifegermanyhelp.com/musculus-x/
- 2 Megadrol Most vegetables are a low-calorie food,
- 3 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 4 First Time Trip to Canada
- 5 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 6 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 7 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 8 Niagra Falls
- 9 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 10 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 11 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 12 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 13 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 14 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 15 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 16 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 17 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 18 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 19 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 20 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 21 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 22 Road Trip to Calgary
- 23 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 24 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 25 Thousand Islands - Must Dos