We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Honeymoon in NewFoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 2 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 3 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 4 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 5 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 6 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 7 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 8 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 9 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 10 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 11 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 12 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 13 Halifax-PEI
- 14 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 15 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 16 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 17 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 18 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 19 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 20 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 21 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 22 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 23 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 24 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 25 Victoria Dining