We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 good lobster roll
- 2 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 3 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 4 Canada in Feb 2016
- 5 King City and surrounding
- 6 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 7 20 hour layover
- 8 Montreal or Toronto?
- 9 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 10 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 11 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 12 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 13 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 14 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 15 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 16 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 17 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 18 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 19 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 20 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 21 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!
- 22 Child booster seat requirement
- 23 Jasper vacation home/condo rental for 5
- 24 Visiting Toronto
- 25 which hotel in Vancouver