We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Honeymoon in NewFoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Who has made a Resolution to see the Red Sided Garter Snake Migration?
- 2 Help us see Vancouver island
- 3 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 4 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 5 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 6 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 7 Corporate party
- 8 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 11 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 12 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 13 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 14 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 15 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 16 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 17 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 18 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 19 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 20 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 23 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 24 8 days in NL
- 25 Montreal transportation pass