We're taking a two week honeymoon in end of August/early Sept, driving up from Massachusetts, to Bar Harbour to Nova Scotia to NewFoundland. We'd like to spend most of our time in NF and have decided on 2 places we absolutely want to see: Gros Morne and Trinity/Bonavista. We're going to take the ferry to and from Port Aux Basques, which requires backtracking after we stay in Trinity, but the ferry on the east coast seems too hard to time (leaves only once, every other day)...My question is: is 2 weeks enough time?? How far is the drive from Gros Morne to Trinity? Is it worth stopping in the middle or just keep going till we get to the other side? We don't want to spend our whole honeymoon in the car and would like to have a solid 3 days in Trinity. Also, can anyone recommend either a great camping spot in Gros Morne or a nice B&B?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 travel to Lake Louise
- 2 Quebec City in January
- 3 Montreal in April
- 4 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 5 Corporate party
- 6 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 7 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 8 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 9 Hotels in Quebec City
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Flying from Toronto to London
- 12 Rental car
- 13 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 14 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 15 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 16 Cross country drive
- 17 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 18 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 19 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 22 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 23 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 24 First family trip to Toronto.
- 25 Calgary Stampede