We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Halifax to Moncton
- 2 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 3 Victoria or Qualicum BEACH in winter
- 4 Initial planning for Vancouver and Tofino in September
- 5 Vancouver in June
- 6 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 7 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 8 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 9 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 10 3 days in europe
- 11 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 12 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 13 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 14 Quebec province GTG?
- 15 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 16 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 17 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 18 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 21 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 22 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 23 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 24 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 25 Nova Scotia hotels