We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 2 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 3 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 4 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 5 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 6 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 7 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 8 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 9 hotel in vancouver
- 10 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 11 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 12 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 13 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 14 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 15 NH to Nova Scotia
- 16 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 17 Banff Area In October
- 18 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 19 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 20 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 21 Niagara Falls Advise
- 22 Ottawa recs?
- 23 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 24 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 25 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?