We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Honeymoon in Newfoundland & Labrador
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 yo yo honey
- 4 Vancouver top restaurant
- 5 Montreal Entertainment
- 6 Heli skiing in March
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 9 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 10 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 11 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 16 Toronto lodgings
- 17 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 18 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 19 rockies in september
- 20 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 21 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 22 Viking Trail
- 23 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 24 Quebec City trip.report
- 25 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz