We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Honeymoon in Newfoundland & Labrador
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 3 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 6 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 7 Golden, British Columbia
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 12 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 13 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 14 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 16 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area