We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 여신 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 5 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 6 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 7 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 8 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 9 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 10 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 11 Itinerary feedback, please
- 12 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 13 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 14 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 15 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 18 Best Way
- 19 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 20 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 21 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 24 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 25 First trip to Vancouver