We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://myhealthycafe.com/nucific-bio-x4
- 2 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 5 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 6 Victoria?
- 7 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 8 Marvellous Montreal
- 9 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 10 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 11 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 12 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 13 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 18 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 20 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 21 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 22 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 23 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 24 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 25 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town