We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Honeymoon in Newfoundland & Labrador
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 2 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 6 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 7 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 8 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 9 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 Need tips for this trip
- 11 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 12 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 North Vancouver Island
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto