We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 2 Quebec City
- 3 Family ski holiday
- 4 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 5 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 6 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 7 Please help with BC itinerary
- 8 Travel through Chicago
- 9 Vancouver hotel question
- 10 Banff in October
- 11 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 12 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 13 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 14 quebec city and wine route
- 15 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 16 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 17 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 18 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 19 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 20 Victoria?
- 21 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 22 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 23 Calgary
- 24 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 25 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.