We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 2 Banff in early June
- 3 Jasper hike out-cabin October
- 4 Planning a 2 week 'taste' of Canada
- 5 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 6 Quebec City in mid-November
- 7 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 8 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 9 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 12 Calgary
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 15 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 16 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 17 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 18 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 19 Banff in October
- 20 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 21 Quebec City in autumn
- 22 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 23 Quebec City
- 24 Family ski holiday
- 25 First Time Trip To Canada!!