We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Honeymoon in Newfoundland & Labrador
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 2 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 3 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 4 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 5 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 6 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 9 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 10 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 11 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 12 2 days in Vancouver
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental