We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Burning Mouth Syndrome Herbal Treatment
- 2 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 3 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 4 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 5 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 6 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 9 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 10 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 11 Quebec to yarmouth
- 12 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 13 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 14 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 15 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 16 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 17 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 18 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 19 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 20 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 21 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 22 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 23 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics