We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 × ⌘ @ ™ BUS97. COM × ⌘ @ ™ 바카라게임× ⌘ @ ™ ±바카라사이트주소
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 4 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 7 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 8 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card