We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 2 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 good lobster roll
- 4 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 5 Montreal or Toronto?
- 6 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 7 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 8 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 9 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 10 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 11 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 12 Canada in Feb 2016
- 13 King City and surrounding
- 14 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 15 20 hour layover
- 16 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 17 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 18 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 19 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 20 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 21 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 22 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 23 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 24 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 25 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!