We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 2 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 3 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 4 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 5 Ottawa recs?
- 6 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 7 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 8 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 9 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 10 car needed in Vancouver?
- 11 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 12 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 13 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 14 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 15 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 16 Granville Island
- 17 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 18 Good eats and car question NS
- 19 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 20 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 21 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 22 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 23 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 24 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 25 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel