We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 2 Best shopping in both Quebec City and Montreal?
- 3 http://www.supplements4us.com/rejuvalift-eye-cream/
- 4 Good rentals in Bloor
- 5 Mosquitoes in July?
- 6 Canada's East Coast - NS, PEI
- 7 Help w/ quick Lake Louise itinerary
- 8 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 9 Canada transportation
- 10 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 11 Alberta Warning
- 12 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 13 national parks of Newfoundland
- 14 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 15 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 16 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 17 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 18 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 19 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 20 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 21 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 22 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 23 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 24 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 25 Newfoundland Itinerary help