We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 travel to Lake Louise
- 2 Quebec City in January
- 3 Montreal in April
- 4 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 5 Corporate party
- 6 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 7 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 8 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 9 Hotels in Quebec City
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Flying from Toronto to London
- 12 Rental car
- 13 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 14 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 15 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 16 Cross country drive
- 17 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 18 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 19 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 22 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 23 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 24 First family trip to Toronto.
- 25 Calgary Stampede