We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Honeymoon in Newfoundland & Labrador
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 2 Canada in winter
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 6 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 7 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Victoria Dining
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 11 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 14 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 15 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 16 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 17 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 18 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 19 how to search for owls in winter
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Help us see Vancouver island
- 22 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 23 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 24 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 25 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus