We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Honeymoon in Newfoundland & Labrador
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 2 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 3 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 4 Help us see Vancouver island
- 5 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 6 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 7 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 8 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 9 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 10 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 14 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 17 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 18 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 19 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 20 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 21 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 22 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 23 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 24 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?