We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Honeymoon in Newfoundland & Labrador
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Car Service
- 2 Gaspe
- 3 Tours
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 6 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 7 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 8 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 9 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 10 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 11 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 12 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 13 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 14 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 15 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 16 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 17 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 18 Alberta Wildfires
- 19 Niagara Falls Canada
- 20 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 21 Fresh Fruit from US
- 22 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 23 quebec
- 24 Jet to Victoria
- 25 ottawa hotel and exhibit