We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Honeymoon in Newfoundland & Labrador
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 2 Victoria
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 5 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 6 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 7 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 8 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 9 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 10 NOTL weather in Sept
- 11 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 12 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 13 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 14 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 15 birthday trip
- 16 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 17 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 18 Best hikes in Banff
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Advice trip to Canada
- 21 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 22 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 23 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 24 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !
- 25 Downtown Montreal Restaurants