We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://tophealthmart.com/Extreme-mxl/
- 2 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 3 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 4 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 5 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 7 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 9 March in Montreal?
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 12 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 13 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 14 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 15 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 18 Tofino
- 19 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 22 11th and 12th grade
- 23 Vancouver trip report!
- 24 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 25 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November