We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 2 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 3 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 4 Less of your most loved oily, fat filled nourishments
- 5 The Brava Sucks Your Breasts Into Being Bigger
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 7 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 8 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 9 Traveling with ashes
- 10 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 11 Vancouver 3 days
- 12 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 13 Vancouver without a Car
- 14 Whistler
- 15 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 16 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 17 Intro
- 18 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 19 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 20 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 21 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 22 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 23 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 24 Need help in rain!
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days