We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Niagra Falls
- 2 First Time Trip to Canada
- 3 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 4 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 5 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 6 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 7 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 8 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 9 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 10 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 11 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 12 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 13 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 14 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 15 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 16 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 17 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 18 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 19 Road Trip to Calgary
- 20 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 21 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 22 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 23 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 24 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 25 Chicago to London, ON, Canada