I am on a mission to find a great Canadian Honeymoon. We will be going for about 10 days and we love being outdoors (hiking, canoeing, and just about anything else). But we also want to be pampered a bit, but don't want to stay at the super touristy resorts, we're more of the B&B couple. We could drive (we live in Wisconsin) but were thinking about flying and renting a car. We have a budget of about 4K not including airfare (is this reasonable?).
I know you all have favorite places in mind- let me have it! All parts of Canada are on the table.
Thanks in advance,
Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 2 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 5 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 Transport of cremated remains
- 8 Rockies trip in June.
- 9 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 10 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 11 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 12 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 13 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 14 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 15 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 16 boarder crossing question
- 17 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 18 Calgary hotel help needed
- 19 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 20 a week in St John's, NL
- 21 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 22 graduation in Vancouver
- 23 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 24 Is Tofino the best home base to explore Vancouver Island?
- 25 Water Prince Corner Shop in Charlottetown -- is it closed?