I am on a mission to find a great Canadian Honeymoon. We will be going for about 10 days and we love being outdoors (hiking, canoeing, and just about anything else). But we also want to be pampered a bit, but don't want to stay at the super touristy resorts, we're more of the B&B couple. We could drive (we live in Wisconsin) but were thinking about flying and renting a car. We have a budget of about 4K not including airfare (is this reasonable?).
I know you all have favorite places in mind- let me have it! All parts of Canada are on the table.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 HOW I SLEPT WITH MY WIFE’S COUSIN
- 3 Toronto On-demand delivery for tourists
- 4 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 5 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 6 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 7 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 8 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 9 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 10 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 11 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 12 Best Jasper Campground
- 13 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 14 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 15 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 16 Victoria in December
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Opportunity for business loan
- 19 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 20 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 21 Nova Scotia - October
- 22 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 23 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Mont Tremblant attractions