I am on a mission to find a great Canadian Honeymoon. We will be going for about 10 days and we love being outdoors (hiking, canoeing, and just about anything else). But we also want to be pampered a bit, but don't want to stay at the super touristy resorts, we're more of the B&B couple. We could drive (we live in Wisconsin) but were thinking about flying and renting a car. We have a budget of about 4K not including airfare (is this reasonable?).
I know you all have favorite places in mind- let me have it! All parts of Canada are on the table.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 quebec city and wine route
- 2 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 3 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 4 Free Family Event in Calgary
- 5 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 6 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 7 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 8 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 9 Vancouver hotel question
- 10 Banff in October
- 11 Please help with BC itinerary
- 12 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 13 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 14 Victoria?
- 15 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 16 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 17 Calgary
- 18 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 19 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 20 Cape Breton Trip
- 21 Fall foliage trip -Quebec vs New England
- 22 Toronto - Niagara transportation
- 23 how long will it take to clear customs in FCO airport italy
- 24 Marvellous Montreal
- 25 Propane coolers