I am on a mission to find a great Canadian Honeymoon. We will be going for about 10 days and we love being outdoors (hiking, canoeing, and just about anything else). But we also want to be pampered a bit, but don't want to stay at the super touristy resorts, we're more of the B&B couple. We could drive (we live in Wisconsin) but were thinking about flying and renting a car. We have a budget of about 4K not including airfare (is this reasonable?).
I know you all have favorite places in mind- let me have it! All parts of Canada are on the table.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Ottawa transportation question
- 3 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 4 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 5 BC road trip advice
- 6 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 7 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 8 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 9 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 10 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 13 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 14 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 15 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 16 Traveling with your bike
- 17 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 18 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 19 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 20 Alberta Trip_2017
- 21 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 22 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 23 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 24 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 25 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?