I am on a mission to find a great Canadian Honeymoon. We will be going for about 10 days and we love being outdoors (hiking, canoeing, and just about anything else). But we also want to be pampered a bit, but don't want to stay at the super touristy resorts, we're more of the B&B couple. We could drive (we live in Wisconsin) but were thinking about flying and renting a car. We have a budget of about 4K not including airfare (is this reasonable?).
I know you all have favorite places in mind- let me have it! All parts of Canada are on the table.
Thanks in advance,
Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alberta - Vancouver
- 2 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 3 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 4 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 5 Eastern Canada
- 6 Advice trip to Canada
- 7 9 days newfoundland
- 8 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 9 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 10 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 13 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 14 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 15 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 16 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 17 Help us see Vancouver island
- 18 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 19 Journey series CAD
- 20 Madrid or Montreal
- 21 Help with Kelowna
- 22 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 23 9 nights in Nfld
- 24 10 days in The Maritimes
- 25 2 days in Vancouver