We are looking to Honeymoon over approximately a 2 week period in August. We are coming from England so will fly and we want to enjoy the nature and time together. Our rough plan is to spend the majority of our time in the Rockies, probably Banff and we won't have a car (possibly for the whole time, or we could for part of it...) We also want to visit Niagara Falls and the Iceburgs at St Johns. I have worked out flying between each of these that's not a problem and we're aware of the distance. The plan is to spend 1-2nights at Niagara and St Johns each. Are there any other attractions/places we should visit that I've missed? Neither of us have ever been to Canada!
Any accommodation recommendations would be great! We would like to get a lodge that is a bit out of the way in Banff or at least not on a massive holiday complex...any tips?
Anywhere to stay in St Johns or Niagara that could be recommended would also be great!
Any activities/restaurants/anything else anyone can recommend in any of these areas would be great!
Honeymoon Ideas - help tips? Rockies (Banff)- Niagara Falls - St Johns
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 2 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 3 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 4 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 5 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 6 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 7 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 8 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 9 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 10 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 11 Help us see Vancouver island
- 12 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 13 Journey series CAD
- 14 Madrid or Montreal
- 15 Help with Kelowna
- 16 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 17 9 nights in Nfld
- 18 10 days in The Maritimes
- 19 2 days in Vancouver
- 20 Vancouver
- 21 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 22 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 23 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!
- 24 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 25 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick