We are looking to Honeymoon over approximately a 2 week period in August. We are coming from England so will fly and we want to enjoy the nature and time together. Our rough plan is to spend the majority of our time in the Rockies, probably Banff and we won't have a car (possibly for the whole time, or we could for part of it...) We also want to visit Niagara Falls and the Iceburgs at St Johns. I have worked out flying between each of these that's not a problem and we're aware of the distance. The plan is to spend 1-2nights at Niagara and St Johns each. Are there any other attractions/places we should visit that I've missed? Neither of us have ever been to Canada!
Any accommodation recommendations would be great! We would like to get a lodge that is a bit out of the way in Banff or at least not on a massive holiday complex...any tips?
Anywhere to stay in St Johns or Niagara that could be recommended would also be great!
Any activities/restaurants/anything else anyone can recommend in any of these areas would be great!
Honeymoon Ideas - help tips? Rockies (Banff)- Niagara Falls - St Johns
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 how to search for owls in winter
- 2 iPhone in Canada
- 3 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 4 Canada in winter
- 5 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 6 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 8 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 9 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 13 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 16 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 17 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 18 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 19 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 20 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise