We are looking to Honeymoon over approximately a 2 week period in August. We are coming from England so will fly and we want to enjoy the nature and time together. Our rough plan is to spend the majority of our time in the Rockies, probably Banff and we won't have a car (possibly for the whole time, or we could for part of it...) We also want to visit Niagara Falls and the Iceburgs at St Johns. I have worked out flying between each of these that's not a problem and we're aware of the distance. The plan is to spend 1-2nights at Niagara and St Johns each. Are there any other attractions/places we should visit that I've missed? Neither of us have ever been to Canada!
Any accommodation recommendations would be great! We would like to get a lodge that is a bit out of the way in Banff or at least not on a massive holiday complex...any tips?
Anywhere to stay in St Johns or Niagara that could be recommended would also be great!
Any activities/restaurants/anything else anyone can recommend in any of these areas would be great!
Honeymoon Ideas - help tips? Rockies (Banff)- Niagara Falls - St Johns
- 1 Becareful from discounts of calling cards
- 2 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 3 Tourist wants to sightsee in TO on Christmas
- 4 Flying SFO to Toronto
- 5 Season greetings
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Montreal Comedy Festival in July 2014
- 8 Parking in Montreal
- 9 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 10 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 11 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Golden BC
- 14 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 15 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 16 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 17 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 18 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 19 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 20 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 21 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 22 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 23 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 24 Golden, British Columbia
- 25 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?