We are looking to Honeymoon over approximately a 2 week period in August. We are coming from England so will fly and we want to enjoy the nature and time together. Our rough plan is to spend the majority of our time in the Rockies, probably Banff and we won't have a car (possibly for the whole time, or we could for part of it...) We also want to visit Niagara Falls and the Iceburgs at St Johns. I have worked out flying between each of these that's not a problem and we're aware of the distance. The plan is to spend 1-2nights at Niagara and St Johns each. Are there any other attractions/places we should visit that I've missed? Neither of us have ever been to Canada!
Any accommodation recommendations would be great! We would like to get a lodge that is a bit out of the way in Banff or at least not on a massive holiday complex...any tips?
Anywhere to stay in St Johns or Niagara that could be recommended would also be great!
Any activities/restaurants/anything else anyone can recommend in any of these areas would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Where can I buy fake diplomas?
- 2 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 3 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 4 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 5 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 6 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 7 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 8 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 9 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 10 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 11 Ottawa recs?
- 12 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 13 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 14 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 15 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 16 car needed in Vancouver?
- 17 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 18 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 19 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 20 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 21 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 22 Granville Island
- 23 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 24 Good eats and car question NS
- 25 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
Honeymoon Ideas - help tips? Rockies (Banff)- Niagara Falls - St Johns