We are looking to Honeymoon over approximately a 2 week period in August. We are coming from England so will fly and we want to enjoy the nature and time together. Our rough plan is to spend the majority of our time in the Rockies, probably Banff and we won't have a car (possibly for the whole time, or we could for part of it...) We also want to visit Niagara Falls and the Iceburgs at St Johns. I have worked out flying between each of these that's not a problem and we're aware of the distance. The plan is to spend 1-2nights at Niagara and St Johns each. Are there any other attractions/places we should visit that I've missed? Neither of us have ever been to Canada!
Any accommodation recommendations would be great! We would like to get a lodge that is a bit out of the way in Banff or at least not on a massive holiday complex...any tips?
Anywhere to stay in St Johns or Niagara that could be recommended would also be great!
Any activities/restaurants/anything else anyone can recommend in any of these areas would be great!
Honeymoon Ideas - help tips? Rockies (Banff)- Niagara Falls - St Johns
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 2 Gaspe
- 3 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 4 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 7 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 8 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 9 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 10 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 11 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 12 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 15 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 16 Alberta Wildfires
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 19 Fresh Fruit from US
- 20 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 21 quebec
- 22 Jet to Victoria
- 23 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 24 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 25 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL