We are looking to Honeymoon over approximately a 2 week period in August. We are coming from England so will fly and we want to enjoy the nature and time together. Our rough plan is to spend the majority of our time in the Rockies, probably Banff and we won't have a car (possibly for the whole time, or we could for part of it...) We also want to visit Niagara Falls and the Iceburgs at St Johns. I have worked out flying between each of these that's not a problem and we're aware of the distance. The plan is to spend 1-2nights at Niagara and St Johns each. Are there any other attractions/places we should visit that I've missed? Neither of us have ever been to Canada!
Any accommodation recommendations would be great! We would like to get a lodge that is a bit out of the way in Banff or at least not on a massive holiday complex...any tips?
Anywhere to stay in St Johns or Niagara that could be recommended would also be great!
Any activities/restaurants/anything else anyone can recommend in any of these areas would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 온라인카지노【【™【 ｗｗｗ.ＫＯＯ２８.ＣＯＭ 】说】】온라인카지노
- 2 4 days in Newfoundland
- 3 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 4 www.eTripBudget.com???
- 5 Banff or Jasper
- 6 road trip Phila to Toronto
- 7 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 8 which hotel in Vancouver
- 9 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 10 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 11 Banff / Golden September weekend
- 12 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 13 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 14 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 15 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 16 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 17 Jasper Day Hikes
- 18 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 19 Montreal and cruise to Boston
- 20 Montreal for 4 days
- 21 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 22 Montreal hotel on level ground
- 23 Maritimes Itinerary
- 24 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 25 Banff September Weekend
Honeymoon Ideas - help tips? Rockies (Banff)- Niagara Falls - St Johns