We are looking to Honeymoon over approximately a 2 week period in August. We are coming from England so will fly and we want to enjoy the nature and time together. Our rough plan is to spend the majority of our time in the Rockies, probably Banff and we won't have a car (possibly for the whole time, or we could for part of it...) We also want to visit Niagara Falls and the Iceburgs at St Johns. I have worked out flying between each of these that's not a problem and we're aware of the distance. The plan is to spend 1-2nights at Niagara and St Johns each. Are there any other attractions/places we should visit that I've missed? Neither of us have ever been to Canada!
Any accommodation recommendations would be great! We would like to get a lodge that is a bit out of the way in Banff or at least not on a massive holiday complex...any tips?
Anywhere to stay in St Johns or Niagara that could be recommended would also be great!
Any activities/restaurants/anything else anyone can recommend in any of these areas would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 All of the above ingredients exist naturally
- 2 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 3 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 good lobster roll
- 5 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 6 Montreal or Toronto?
- 7 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 8 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 9 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 10 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 11 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 12 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 13 Canada in Feb 2016
- 14 King City and surrounding
- 15 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 16 20 hour layover
- 17 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 18 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 19 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 20 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 21 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 22 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 23 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 24 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 25 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
Honeymoon Ideas - help tips? Rockies (Banff)- Niagara Falls - St Johns