We are a young-ish couple planning our honeymoon for May 2013. Originally we had intended to go to Iceland but price hindered the follow though on that dream. We then decided on flying in to Quebec City, spending a few days there, taking the train to Moncton, renting a car and driving to PEI and Cape Breton for a few days, and then flying out of Halifax. We are very outdoorsy, love to hike and explore small towns and remote areas, and I am of Scandinavian descent....thus I can't help but be a bit allured by Newfoundland and Labrador as well. Just looking to hear some folks' thoughts that might have more know-how than we do. We are looking to go for 10 days and want a mix of outdoorsy/adventure and romance.
Thanks for your time and I appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 2 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 3 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 4 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 5 Ottawa recs?
- 6 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 7 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 8 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 9 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 10 car needed in Vancouver?
- 11 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 12 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 13 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 14 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 15 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 16 Granville Island
- 17 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 18 Good eats and car question NS
- 19 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 20 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 21 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 22 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 23 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 24 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 25 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel