We are a young-ish couple planning our honeymoon for May 2013. Originally we had intended to go to Iceland but price hindered the follow though on that dream. We then decided on flying in to Quebec City, spending a few days there, taking the train to Moncton, renting a car and driving to PEI and Cape Breton for a few days, and then flying out of Halifax. We are very outdoorsy, love to hike and explore small towns and remote areas, and I am of Scandinavian descent....thus I can't help but be a bit allured by Newfoundland and Labrador as well. Just looking to hear some folks' thoughts that might have more know-how than we do. We are looking to go for 10 days and want a mix of outdoorsy/adventure and romance.
Thanks for your time and I appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 2 Flying from Toronto to London
- 3 Rental car
- 4 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 5 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 6 Montreal in April
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Cross country drive
- 9 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 10 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 11 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 12 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 13 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 14 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 15 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 16 First family trip to Toronto.
- 17 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 18 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 19 Calgary Stampede
- 20 2 days in Vancouver
- 21 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old
- 22 Northern Lights
- 23 Finalizing 9 day Nova Scotia itinerary
- 24 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 25 Canadian Rockies photography