We are a young-ish couple planning our honeymoon for May 2013. Originally we had intended to go to Iceland but price hindered the follow though on that dream. We then decided on flying in to Quebec City, spending a few days there, taking the train to Moncton, renting a car and driving to PEI and Cape Breton for a few days, and then flying out of Halifax. We are very outdoorsy, love to hike and explore small towns and remote areas, and I am of Scandinavian descent....thus I can't help but be a bit allured by Newfoundland and Labrador as well. Just looking to hear some folks' thoughts that might have more know-how than we do. We are looking to go for 10 days and want a mix of outdoorsy/adventure and romance.
Thanks for your time and I appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 2 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 3 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 4 Jasper
- 5 day trip to Victoria
- 6 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 7 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 9 Newfoundland in July
- 10 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 11 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 12 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 13 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 16 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 17 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 18 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 19 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 20 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 21 Calgary Stampede
- 22 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 23 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 24 11 Day Road trip
- 25 Canada - 1st time