We are a young-ish couple planning our honeymoon for May 2013. Originally we had intended to go to Iceland but price hindered the follow though on that dream. We then decided on flying in to Quebec City, spending a few days there, taking the train to Moncton, renting a car and driving to PEI and Cape Breton for a few days, and then flying out of Halifax. We are very outdoorsy, love to hike and explore small towns and remote areas, and I am of Scandinavian descent....thus I can't help but be a bit allured by Newfoundland and Labrador as well. Just looking to hear some folks' thoughts that might have more know-how than we do. We are looking to go for 10 days and want a mix of outdoorsy/adventure and romance.
Thanks for your time and I appreciate the help!
Honeymoon Help: NB or NL
- 1 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 2 For Sell Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards,Birth Certificates and more!
- 3 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 6 Parking in Montreal
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Golden BC
- 10 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 11 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing