We are a young-ish couple planning our honeymoon for May 2013. Originally we had intended to go to Iceland but price hindered the follow though on that dream. We then decided on flying in to Quebec City, spending a few days there, taking the train to Moncton, renting a car and driving to PEI and Cape Breton for a few days, and then flying out of Halifax. We are very outdoorsy, love to hike and explore small towns and remote areas, and I am of Scandinavian descent....thus I can't help but be a bit allured by Newfoundland and Labrador as well. Just looking to hear some folks' thoughts that might have more know-how than we do. We are looking to go for 10 days and want a mix of outdoorsy/adventure and romance.
Thanks for your time and I appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Best place for wedding flowers
- 2 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 3 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 4 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 5 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 6 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 7 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 8 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 9 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 10 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 11 hotel in vancouver
- 12 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 13 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 14 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 15 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 16 NH to Nova Scotia
- 17 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 18 Banff Area In October
- 19 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 20 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 21 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 22 Niagara Falls Advise
- 23 Ottawa recs?
- 24 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States