We are a young-ish couple planning our honeymoon for May 2013. Originally we had intended to go to Iceland but price hindered the follow though on that dream. We then decided on flying in to Quebec City, spending a few days there, taking the train to Moncton, renting a car and driving to PEI and Cape Breton for a few days, and then flying out of Halifax. We are very outdoorsy, love to hike and explore small towns and remote areas, and I am of Scandinavian descent....thus I can't help but be a bit allured by Newfoundland and Labrador as well. Just looking to hear some folks' thoughts that might have more know-how than we do. We are looking to go for 10 days and want a mix of outdoorsy/adventure and romance.
Thanks for your time and I appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise?
- 3 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 4 4 Night Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper Itinerary Help Request
- 5 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 6 Victoria, BC and Ottawa, ON -- similar?
- 7 Weekend in Calgary
- 8 Niagra Falls
- 9 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 10 First Time Trip to Canada
- 11 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 12 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 13 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 14 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 15 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 16 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 17 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 18 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 19 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 20 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 21 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 22 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 23 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 24 Road Trip to Calgary
- 25 Montreal to Quebec Ciry