We are a young-ish couple planning our honeymoon for May 2013. Originally we had intended to go to Iceland but price hindered the follow though on that dream. We then decided on flying in to Quebec City, spending a few days there, taking the train to Moncton, renting a car and driving to PEI and Cape Breton for a few days, and then flying out of Halifax. We are very outdoorsy, love to hike and explore small towns and remote areas, and I am of Scandinavian descent....thus I can't help but be a bit allured by Newfoundland and Labrador as well. Just looking to hear some folks' thoughts that might have more know-how than we do. We are looking to go for 10 days and want a mix of outdoorsy/adventure and romance.
Thanks for your time and I appreciate the help!
Honeymoon Help: NB or NL
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 3 Canada in winter
- 4 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 5 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 7 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 8 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Victoria Dining
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 15 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 16 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 17 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 18 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 19 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 20 how to search for owls in winter
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise