We are a young-ish couple planning our honeymoon for May 2013. Originally we had intended to go to Iceland but price hindered the follow though on that dream. We then decided on flying in to Quebec City, spending a few days there, taking the train to Moncton, renting a car and driving to PEI and Cape Breton for a few days, and then flying out of Halifax. We are very outdoorsy, love to hike and explore small towns and remote areas, and I am of Scandinavian descent....thus I can't help but be a bit allured by Newfoundland and Labrador as well. Just looking to hear some folks' thoughts that might have more know-how than we do. We are looking to go for 10 days and want a mix of outdoorsy/adventure and romance.
Thanks for your time and I appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 2 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 3 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 4 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 5 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 6 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 7 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 8 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 9 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 10 Traveling with your bike
- 11 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 14 Alberta Trip_2017
- 15 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 16 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 17 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 18 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 19 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 20 Baseball
- 21 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 22 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 23 Transportation from airport for 7
- 24 calgary to vancover 10days
- 25 Itinerary in the Rockies