This is my first post so please be kind….
I am looking to go to Banff/Jasper either September 22-29, 2012 or October 6-13. Will this be a good time to visit? What will the weather be like? Will there be fall foliage?
The plan was to fly in from Calgary and rent a car to drive to Jasper. Since this will be for my honeymoon I would like to stay at a romantic hotel. Any recommendations? I was going to stay in Jasper Saturday –Monday and then on Monday drive to Banff. Is that enough time?
For accommodations in Banff I was thinking either the Fairmont Springs or Fairmont Lake Louise. Any thoughts on these two or any other recommendations? We were going to stay Monday-Friday and then Friday drive up to Calgary to stay a night close the airport in order to leave on Saturday. Any hotel recommendations that would be budget friendly but nice?
I am really worried about the time of year that we would be going and the weather. Does anyone have any recommendations on what we “must” do in either Banff or Jasper. Will the weather be nice enough to go hiking or do some outside sightseeing?
Any recommendations on accommodations and sightseeing would be great appreciated.
I can’t wait to visit this beautiful country.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 3 Two week taster
- 4 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 5 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 6 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 8 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 9 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 14 Accommodation in halifax
- 15 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 18 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 19 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 20 Translink and itinerary questions
- 21 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 22 Montreal Restaurants
- 23 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Bay of Fundy