C'mon all of you adventurous hikers out there!! Question from an adventurous wannabe...I am trying to find easy (EASY!!!) hikes to drag (DRAG!!!!) young children on that are still picturesque, feel somewhat adventurous....staying in St. John's, have been searching the East Coast Trail, found some that looked good, but unsure of distances, and how well marked anything is. Father Troy's Trail out of Torbay? La Manche? Others? Anyone??!!
Hiking around St. John's Nfld
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 2 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 3 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 7 Golden BC
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 10 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 11 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 12 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 13 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 14 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 15 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail