C'mon all of you adventurous hikers out there!! Question from an adventurous wannabe...I am trying to find easy (EASY!!!) hikes to drag (DRAG!!!!) young children on that are still picturesque, feel somewhat adventurous....staying in St. John's, have been searching the East Coast Trail, found some that looked good, but unsure of distances, and how well marked anything is. Father Troy's Trail out of Torbay? La Manche? Others? Anyone??!!
Hiking around St. John's Nfld
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 2 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 3 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 4 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 5 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 6 Help us see Vancouver island
- 7 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 8 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 9 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 10 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 14 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 17 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 18 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 19 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 20 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 21 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 22 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 23 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 24 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?