My friend and I are going to NS and PEI in Aug. I have been doing a lot of reading and would like some feedback from someone who is familiar with the area. We are flying into Halifax and want to visit in that area for a couple of days. How far a drive to Cape Breton Island area? We don't know if we should drive all the way to Baddeck area or stop on the way. We then plan to stay in New Glascow or Pictou before taking the ferry over to PEI. Is Summerside or Canvendish a good area to stay? Would you recommend driving back and taking the ferry back or driving on and take the bridge into New Brunswick and come back that way to Halifax.? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Help with vacation plans..Please
- 1 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 2 Trip to Rockies
- 3 Golfing in December
- 4 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 5 Quebec City Honeymoon
- 6 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 7 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 8 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 9 Nova Scotia in June
- 10 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 11 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 12 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 13 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 14 Hotel Reservations
- 15 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 16 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 19 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 20 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 21 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 22 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 23 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 24 Calgary - Things to Do
- 25 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls