My friend and I are going to NS and PEI in Aug. I have been doing a lot of reading and would like some feedback from someone who is familiar with the area. We are flying into Halifax and want to visit in that area for a couple of days. How far a drive to Cape Breton Island area? We don't know if we should drive all the way to Baddeck area or stop on the way. We then plan to stay in New Glascow or Pictou before taking the ferry over to PEI. Is Summerside or Canvendish a good area to stay? Would you recommend driving back and taking the ferry back or driving on and take the bridge into New Brunswick and come back that way to Halifax.? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Help with vacation plans..Please
View all Canada activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 3 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 4 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 7 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 8 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 9 Golden, British Columbia
- 10 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 11 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 14 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 15 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 16 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 17 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 18 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 19 America by Rail
- 20 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 21 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 22 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 23 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 24 Information needed
- 25 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver