My friend and I are going to NS and PEI in Aug. I have been doing a lot of reading and would like some feedback from someone who is familiar with the area. We are flying into Halifax and want to visit in that area for a couple of days. How far a drive to Cape Breton Island area? We don't know if we should drive all the way to Baddeck area or stop on the way. We then plan to stay in New Glascow or Pictou before taking the ferry over to PEI. Is Summerside or Canvendish a good area to stay? Would you recommend driving back and taking the ferry back or driving on and take the bridge into New Brunswick and come back that way to Halifax.? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Help with vacation plans..Please
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove