My friend and I are going to NS and PEI in Aug. I have been doing a lot of reading and would like some feedback from someone who is familiar with the area. We are flying into Halifax and want to visit in that area for a couple of days. How far a drive to Cape Breton Island area? We don't know if we should drive all the way to Baddeck area or stop on the way. We then plan to stay in New Glascow or Pictou before taking the ferry over to PEI. Is Summerside or Canvendish a good area to stay? Would you recommend driving back and taking the ferry back or driving on and take the bridge into New Brunswick and come back that way to Halifax.? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Help with vacation plans..Please
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 3 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 4 Need tips for this trip
- 5 Rockies trip in June.
- 6 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 7 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 North Vancouver Island
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 12 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver