We are planning to drive from Maine in early July and travel to Newfoundland via Nova Scotia and New Brunswick for about 3 months. We want to camp (have a small truck camper), bike ride and hike. We would like to see icebergs, possibly kayak too. Looking for beaches, culture, scenery, traditional music, any suggestions? Should we also include visits to PEI or Labrador?
Help with trip planning
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 2 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 5 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 6 quebec
- 7 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 8 Alberta Wildfires
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 11 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 12 Niagara Falls Canada
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 16 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 19 Grouse or Whistler?
- 20 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 21 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 22 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 23 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 24 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 25 Restaurants inWhistler