We are planning to drive from Maine in early July and travel to Newfoundland via Nova Scotia and New Brunswick for about 3 months. We want to camp (have a small truck camper), bike ride and hike. We would like to see icebergs, possibly kayak too. Looking for beaches, culture, scenery, traditional music, any suggestions? Should we also include visits to PEI or Labrador?
Help with trip planning
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 2 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 5 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 6 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 7 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 8 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 9 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 10 Where to stay in Banff?
- 11 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 12 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 13 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 14 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 15 Transport of cremated remains
- 16 Rockies trip in June.
- 17 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 18 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 19 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 20 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 21 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 22 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 23 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 24 boarder crossing question
- 25 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal