My boyfriend and I are flying into Montreal at the end of June. We only have 1 or 2 nights in Montreal and I'm trying to decide if we should stay there for 1 or 2 nights.
Our "must sees" in Montreal are: Biosphere & Olympic Stadium (which are apparently close to each other), and Mount Royal Park & Oratory St. Joseph (which are also apparently near each other.)
We'll have a rental car. Do you think that it's possible to see those 4 sights if we just stay 1 night in Montreal? Or should we stay 2? I don't really know distances of things in Montreal so I'm unsure of what to do. I'm planning to book our hotel in Downtown Montreal (as it looks most near to our 4 must see sights.)
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Help with trip in Montreal please!
- 1 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 2 Trip to Rockies
- 3 Golfing in December
- 4 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 5 Quebec City Honeymoon
- 6 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 7 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 8 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 9 Nova Scotia in June
- 10 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 11 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 12 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 13 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 14 Hotel Reservations
- 15 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 16 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 19 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 20 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 21 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 22 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 23 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 24 Calgary - Things to Do
- 25 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls