My boyfriend and I are flying into Montreal at the end of June. We only have 1 or 2 nights in Montreal and I'm trying to decide if we should stay there for 1 or 2 nights.
Our "must sees" in Montreal are: Biosphere & Olympic Stadium (which are apparently close to each other), and Mount Royal Park & Oratory St. Joseph (which are also apparently near each other.)
We'll have a rental car. Do you think that it's possible to see those 4 sights if we just stay 1 night in Montreal? Or should we stay 2? I don't really know distances of things in Montreal so I'm unsure of what to do. I'm planning to book our hotel in Downtown Montreal (as it looks most near to our 4 must see sights.)
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 2 Two week taster
- 3 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 4 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 5 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 6 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 7 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 8 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 9 Translink and itinerary questions
- 10 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 11 Montreal Restaurants
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Traveling with your bike
- 14 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 15 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 16 Bay of Fundy
- 17 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 18 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 19 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 20 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 21 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 22 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 23 4 days in Montreal
- 24 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 25 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?