My boyfriend and I are flying into Montreal at the end of June. We only have 1 or 2 nights in Montreal and I'm trying to decide if we should stay there for 1 or 2 nights.
Our "must sees" in Montreal are: Biosphere & Olympic Stadium (which are apparently close to each other), and Mount Royal Park & Oratory St. Joseph (which are also apparently near each other.)
We'll have a rental car. Do you think that it's possible to see those 4 sights if we just stay 1 night in Montreal? Or should we stay 2? I don't really know distances of things in Montreal so I'm unsure of what to do. I'm planning to book our hotel in Downtown Montreal (as it looks most near to our 4 must see sights.)
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 2 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 3 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 7 March in Montreal?
- 8 Eastern Canada in December
- 9 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 10 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 11 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 12 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 13 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 14 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 15 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 16 Tofino
- 17 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 20 11th and 12th grade
- 21 Vancouver trip report!
- 22 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 23 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 24 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 25 looking to experience Canada by train