My boyfriend and I are flying into Montreal at the end of June. We only have 1 or 2 nights in Montreal and I'm trying to decide if we should stay there for 1 or 2 nights.
Our "must sees" in Montreal are: Biosphere & Olympic Stadium (which are apparently close to each other), and Mount Royal Park & Oratory St. Joseph (which are also apparently near each other.)
We'll have a rental car. Do you think that it's possible to see those 4 sights if we just stay 1 night in Montreal? Or should we stay 2? I don't really know distances of things in Montreal so I'm unsure of what to do. I'm planning to book our hotel in Downtown Montreal (as it looks most near to our 4 must see sights.)
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 총판토토 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 3 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 4 Icefields Parkway
- 5 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 10 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 11 Banff to Jasper and back
- 12 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 13 Canmore for a few days
- 14 Keltic Lodge
- 15 The Canadian
- 16 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 17 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 18 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 19 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 20 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 21 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 22 East to West, Roadtrip
- 23 Tent camping with a dog
- 24 Help with Victoria get away
- 25 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary