My boyfriend and I are flying into Montreal at the end of June. We only have 1 or 2 nights in Montreal and I'm trying to decide if we should stay there for 1 or 2 nights.
Our "must sees" in Montreal are: Biosphere & Olympic Stadium (which are apparently close to each other), and Mount Royal Park & Oratory St. Joseph (which are also apparently near each other.)
We'll have a rental car. Do you think that it's possible to see those 4 sights if we just stay 1 night in Montreal? Or should we stay 2? I don't really know distances of things in Montreal so I'm unsure of what to do. I'm planning to book our hotel in Downtown Montreal (as it looks most near to our 4 must see sights.)
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/massive-testo/
- 2 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 6 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Skiing in Whistler
- 8 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 9 lodging in whistler
- 10 BC or Alberta drives
- 11 Torino in february
- 12 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 13 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 14 My Family Travle Vlog
- 15 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 16 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 17 What is famous in canada?
- 18 Looking for fellow travellers
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City