My wife and I are coming to Newfoundland for 11 days at from August 2 - 13. Accomodation is booked; however, I would like some advice concerning our planned activities. Will the gannets still be nesting at Cape St. Mary's during this period and will there whales at either Cow Head or the Avalon peninsula area at this time. Looking forward to revisiting your island in the summer months. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://tophealthmart.com/nulift-essentials/
- 2 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 3 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 4 Best places in Toronto
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Victoria, Canada
- 8 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 9 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 10 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 11 Newfoundland in early June
- 12 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 13 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 14 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 15 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 16 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 17 Nova Scotia in July
- 18 Cape Breton in early June
- 19 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands
- 21 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 22 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 23 Passport question for Int flight
- 24 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 25 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip