My wife and I are coming to Newfoundland for 11 days at from August 2 - 13. Accomodation is booked; however, I would like some advice concerning our planned activities. Will the gannets still be nesting at Cape St. Mary's during this period and will there whales at either Cow Head or the Avalon peninsula area at this time. Looking forward to revisiting your island in the summer months. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Make Your skin Extra Nourished with Oveena Skin Care(Canada)
- 2 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire