My wife and I are coming to Newfoundland for 11 days at from August 2 - 13. Accomodation is booked; however, I would like some advice concerning our planned activities. Will the gannets still be nesting at Cape St. Mary's during this period and will there whales at either Cow Head or the Avalon peninsula area at this time. Looking forward to revisiting your island in the summer months. Thanks in advance.
help with itinerary
- 1 Tourist wants to sightsee in TO on Christmas
- 2 Season greetings
- 3 Montreal Comedy Festival in July 2014
- 4 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 5 Parking in Montreal
- 6 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 7 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Golden BC
- 11 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing