My wife and I are coming to Newfoundland for 11 days at from August 2 - 13. Accomodation is booked; however, I would like some advice concerning our planned activities. Will the gannets still be nesting at Cape St. Mary's during this period and will there whales at either Cow Head or the Avalon peninsula area at this time. Looking forward to revisiting your island in the summer months. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 2 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 3 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 6 Banff to Jasper and back
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Canmore for a few days
- 9 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 10 Keltic Lodge
- 11 The Canadian
- 12 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 13 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 16 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 17 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 18 East to West, Roadtrip
- 19 Tent camping with a dog
- 20 Help with Victoria get away
- 21 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 22 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary
- 23 car rental canada to alaska and return
- 24 West Coast Trail This May!
- 25 Christmas in Quebec City