I need some help finding the right neighbourhood in Vancouver. I'll be moving to Vancouver for a new job at the end of the year . I'll be working in Langley but i don't want to live there.
I loved kitsilano but i don't think i can handle a 2 hour commute per day , any nice neighbourhood in the middle ...between Langley and downtown? I'm single and love hiking and being outside ...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Mosquitoes in July?
- 2 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 3 Canada's East Coast - NS, PEI
- 4 Best shopping in both Quebec City and Montreal?
- 5 Help w/ quick Lake Louise itinerary
- 6 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 7 Canada transportation
- 8 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 9 Alberta Warning
- 10 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 11 national parks of Newfoundland
- 12 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 13 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 14 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 15 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 16 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 17 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 18 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 19 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 20 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 21 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 22 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 23 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 24 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 25 Long Weekend Toronto