I need some help finding the right neighbourhood in Vancouver. I'll be moving to Vancouver for a new job at the end of the year . I'll be working in Langley but i don't want to live there.
I loved kitsilano but i don't think i can handle a 2 hour commute per day , any nice neighbourhood in the middle ...between Langley and downtown? I'm single and love hiking and being outside ...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 First Time Trip to Canada
- 2 Night club strobe light - app party
- 3 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 4 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 5 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 6 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 7 Niagra Falls
- 8 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 9 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 10 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 11 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 12 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 13 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 14 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 15 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 16 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 17 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 18 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 19 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 20 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 21 Road Trip to Calgary
- 22 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 23 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 24 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 25 Thousand Islands - Hiking