I need some help finding the right neighbourhood in Vancouver. I'll be moving to Vancouver for a new job at the end of the year . I'll be working in Langley but i don't want to live there.
I loved kitsilano but i don't think i can handle a 2 hour commute per day , any nice neighbourhood in the middle ...between Langley and downtown? I'm single and love hiking and being outside ...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria?
- 2 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 3 Marvellous Montreal
- 4 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 7 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 8 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 9 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 10 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 11 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 12 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 13 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 14 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 15 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 16 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 17 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 19 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 20 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 21 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 22 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 23 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help
- 24 Athabasca Walks
- 25 One week in Canadian Rockies for young Seniors