I need some help finding the right neighbourhood in Vancouver. I'll be moving to Vancouver for a new job at the end of the year . I'll be working in Langley but i don't want to live there.
I loved kitsilano but i don't think i can handle a 2 hour commute per day , any nice neighbourhood in the middle ...between Langley and downtown? I'm single and love hiking and being outside ...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Watch xXx 3 The Return of Xander Cage movie vin diesel 2017
- 2 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 3 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 6 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 7 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 8 Quebec to yarmouth
- 9 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 12 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 13 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 14 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 15 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 16 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 17 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 18 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 19 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 20 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 21 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 22 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 23 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics