I need some help finding the right neighbourhood in Vancouver. I'll be moving to Vancouver for a new job at the end of the year . I'll be working in Langley but i don't want to live there.
I loved kitsilano but i don't think i can handle a 2 hour commute per day , any nice neighbourhood in the middle ...between Langley and downtown? I'm single and love hiking and being outside ...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Driver's License, Passport, Social security card, IDs, Gun License
- 2 camp vs rentals
- 3 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 4 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 5 Fave active things to do in Vancouver?
- 6 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 8 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 10 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 11 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 12 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 13 Traveling with ashes
- 14 Vancouver 3 days
- 15 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 16 Vancouver without a Car
- 17 Whistler
- 18 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 19 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 20 Intro
- 21 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 22 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 23 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 24 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 25 14 days self-drive Niagara north