I need some help finding the right neighbourhood in Vancouver. I'll be moving to Vancouver for a new job at the end of the year . I'll be working in Langley but i don't want to live there.
I loved kitsilano but i don't think i can handle a 2 hour commute per day , any nice neighbourhood in the middle ...between Langley and downtown? I'm single and love hiking and being outside ...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care YES!
- 2 EPSON printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7 call!
- 3 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 4 I'm new here
- 5 J-n-K Services, Inc.
- 6 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 7 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 8 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 9 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 10 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 11 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 12 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 13 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 14 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 15 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 16 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 17 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 18 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 19 BC or Alberta drives
- 20 Torino in february
- 21 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 22 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 23 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 24 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 25 Skiing in Whistler