A friend and I are planning to visit PEI and NS this Aug. We are not sure where to begin our trip, what to do and where to stay. We are thinking of flying into Halifax. If so, what is a good central location, preferably on the water where we can come and go. Is 3-4 days enough to do all of NS? Any recommendations for places to stay or eat? We also would like to take a ferry over to PEI. Again, what is a good location to stay near the water. We like to hike, bike, boat, eat seafood, shop. We are open to any suggestions you might have. Is 10 days enough to cover both places? Thanks
Help plan a trip to PEI and NS
- 1 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 2 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 3 Quebec City Honeymoon
- 4 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 5 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 6 Nova Scotia in June
- 7 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 8 Golfing in December
- 9 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 10 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 11 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 12 Hotel Reservations
- 13 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 14 Trip to Rockies
- 15 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 16 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 19 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 20 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 21 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 22 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 23 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 24 Calgary - Things to Do
- 25 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls