I have 7 days to drive from Ottawa to NB/PEI and drive back to Montreal - starting Aug 4. Will drive directly and spend all my sightseeing time in PEI/NB/NS general area. Traveling alone so I'm very nimble. How long is the drive, what's best route(s) and where should I best focus my time.
Help! Ottawa to PEI, 7 days, how to drive it
- 1 Gros Morne accommodations
- 2 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 3 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 4 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 5 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 6 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 7 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 8 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 10 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 11 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 12 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 13 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 14 Calgary treats
- 15 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 16 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 17 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 18 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 19 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 20 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 21 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 22 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls