I'm starting to plan a trip to Newfoundland for 7-10 days around Sept 1-10 with my boyfriend. We're planning to fly in and out from St. John's. I was thinking we could stay for 3 days or so in St. John's, drive to Future and take the ferry to St. Pierre (stay there for 2 nights).
Do you happen to know any cities/towns/areas we should visit while we're in the area?
How about Dildo, Terra Nova National Park, Bonavista, places around Avalon Peninsula? Any other spots? Which have you or would you visit and how long do you think we should stay? Which places should we skip?
Neither of us have ever been to Newfoundland before. We like walking around, relaxing, but also hiking and maybe a canoe ride would be fun. Is there any way to get around renting a car? They seem to be expensive!
Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노❑<★【 EWS73.COM 】★>❑썬시티카지노
- 2 travel to Montreal/Quebec City in July
- 3 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 4 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 5 Maritimes Itinerary
- 6 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 7 Montreal Winery area
- 8 Water park near Toronto
- 9 4 days in Newfoundland
- 10 Banff or Jasper
- 11 road trip Phila to Toronto
- 12 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 13 which hotel in Vancouver
- 14 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 15 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 16 Banff / Golden September weekend
- 17 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 18 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 19 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 20 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 21 Jasper Day Hikes
- 22 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 23 Montreal and cruise to Boston
- 24 Montreal for 4 days
- 25 Montreal hotel on level ground