I'm starting to plan a trip to Newfoundland for 7-10 days around Sept 1-10 with my boyfriend. We're planning to fly in and out from St. John's. I was thinking we could stay for 3 days or so in St. John's, drive to Future and take the ferry to St. Pierre (stay there for 2 nights).
Do you happen to know any cities/towns/areas we should visit while we're in the area?
How about Dildo, Terra Nova National Park, Bonavista, places around Avalon Peninsula? Any other spots? Which have you or would you visit and how long do you think we should stay? Which places should we skip?
Neither of us have ever been to Newfoundland before. We like walking around, relaxing, but also hiking and maybe a canoe ride would be fun. Is there any way to get around renting a car? They seem to be expensive!
Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 4u카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 3 Two week taster
- 4 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 5 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 6 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 7 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 8 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 10 Translink and itinerary questions
- 11 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 12 Montreal Restaurants
- 13 Victoria Island
- 14 Traveling with your bike
- 15 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 16 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 17 Bay of Fundy
- 18 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 19 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 20 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 21 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 22 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 23 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 24 4 days in Montreal
- 25 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes