I'm starting to plan a trip to Newfoundland for 7-10 days around Sept 1-10 with my boyfriend. We're planning to fly in and out from St. John's. I was thinking we could stay for 3 days or so in St. John's, drive to Future and take the ferry to St. Pierre (stay there for 2 nights).
Do you happen to know any cities/towns/areas we should visit while we're in the area?
How about Dildo, Terra Nova National Park, Bonavista, places around Avalon Peninsula? Any other spots? Which have you or would you visit and how long do you think we should stay? Which places should we skip?
Neither of us have ever been to Newfoundland before. We like walking around, relaxing, but also hiking and maybe a canoe ride would be fun. Is there any way to get around renting a car? They seem to be expensive!
Thanks so much for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Order Authentic Passports,visa,drivers license,id cards
- 2 My passion in Toronto
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December