I'm traveling to Nova Scotia, PEI, and New Brunswick. We plan to drive all through NS and PEI, and be in the Hopewell Rocks area of NB. We were going to go sometime between late May and early July, preferably in June. Now, someone's told me they think it may be black fly season in these places around that time. Can anyone help and tell me if there IS in fact a black fly season, and if so, when? Thanks a lot!!
Help! Is there a "black fly season" in NS, PEI, NB?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 2 Canada in winter
- 3 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 4 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 5 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 6 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 7 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Victoria Dining
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 11 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 14 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 15 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 16 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 17 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 18 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 19 how to search for owls in winter
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Help us see Vancouver island
- 22 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 23 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 24 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 25 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus