I'm traveling to Nova Scotia, PEI, and New Brunswick. We plan to drive all through NS and PEI, and be in the Hopewell Rocks area of NB. We were going to go sometime between late May and early July, preferably in June. Now, someone's told me they think it may be black fly season in these places around that time. Can anyone help and tell me if there IS in fact a black fly season, and if so, when? Thanks a lot!!
Help! Is there a "black fly season" in NS, PEI, NB?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 4 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 5 NYC to Montreal by train
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 13 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 14 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 15 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 16 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 17 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 18 boarder crossing question
- 19 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 20 Calgary hotel help needed
- 21 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 22 a week in St John's, NL
- 23 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 24 graduation in Vancouver
- 25 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?