I'm traveling to Nova Scotia, PEI, and New Brunswick. We plan to drive all through NS and PEI, and be in the Hopewell Rocks area of NB. We were going to go sometime between late May and early July, preferably in June. Now, someone's told me they think it may be black fly season in these places around that time. Can anyone help and tell me if there IS in fact a black fly season, and if so, when? Thanks a lot!!
Help! Is there a "black fly season" in NS, PEI, NB?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 quebec
- 6 Jet to Victoria
- 7 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 8 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Fresh Fruit from US
- 11 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 12 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 13 Alberta Wildfires
- 14 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 15 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 16 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts