We're staying in a cottage at N. Rustico for month of Aug. but have travelled in Maritimes before & love the Cape Breton area. We stayed in Mabou area, Baddeck for 5 days and travelled from there. We would love to stay in the area for a couple of days while we are there this yr to experience some of the ceilidhs/concerts as I love fiddling maritime music . My question is basically - where would be a good place to stay. As I assume the concerts would be at night, we'd have to get accommodation as it would be too late to catch a ferry back to PEI. So we're looking for 2 or 3 days to sightsee and seek out some music! Thanks for responses!
HELP for itinerary in August
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Car Service in Toronto
- 2 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 3 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 4 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 5 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 6 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 7 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 8 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 15 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 16 Fresh Fruit from US
- 17 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 18 quebec
- 19 Jet to Victoria
- 20 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 21 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 22 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 23 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 24 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 25 One Day in Niagra falls with kids