We're staying in a cottage at N. Rustico for month of Aug. but have travelled in Maritimes before & love the Cape Breton area. We stayed in Mabou area, Baddeck for 5 days and travelled from there. We would love to stay in the area for a couple of days while we are there this yr to experience some of the ceilidhs/concerts as I love fiddling maritime music . My question is basically - where would be a good place to stay. As I assume the concerts would be at night, we'd have to get accommodation as it would be too late to catch a ferry back to PEI. So we're looking for 2 or 3 days to sightsee and seek out some music! Thanks for responses!
HELP for itinerary in August
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 2 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 3 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 4 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 5 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 6 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 7 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 8 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 9 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 10 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 11 Help us see Vancouver island
- 12 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 13 Journey series CAD
- 14 Madrid or Montreal
- 15 Help with Kelowna
- 16 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 17 9 nights in Nfld
- 18 10 days in The Maritimes
- 19 2 days in Vancouver
- 20 Vancouver
- 21 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 22 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 23 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!
- 24 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 25 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick