We're staying in a cottage at N. Rustico for month of Aug. but have travelled in Maritimes before & love the Cape Breton area. We stayed in Mabou area, Baddeck for 5 days and travelled from there. We would love to stay in the area for a couple of days while we are there this yr to experience some of the ceilidhs/concerts as I love fiddling maritime music . My question is basically - where would be a good place to stay. As I assume the concerts would be at night, we'd have to get accommodation as it would be too late to catch a ferry back to PEI. So we're looking for 2 or 3 days to sightsee and seek out some music! Thanks for responses!
HELP for itinerary in August
View all Canada activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 3 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 4 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail