We're staying in a cottage at N. Rustico for month of Aug. but have travelled in Maritimes before & love the Cape Breton area. We stayed in Mabou area, Baddeck for 5 days and travelled from there. We would love to stay in the area for a couple of days while we are there this yr to experience some of the ceilidhs/concerts as I love fiddling maritime music . My question is basically - where would be a good place to stay. As I assume the concerts would be at night, we'd have to get accommodation as it would be too late to catch a ferry back to PEI. So we're looking for 2 or 3 days to sightsee and seek out some music! Thanks for responses!
HELP for itinerary in August
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 2 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 3 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 4 Quebec City trip.report
- 5 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 6 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 9 Quebic City or Montreal
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October