Planning our first trip to the Canadian Rockies and we would like some help on how to allocate our time. We paln on spending about 2 weeks in Banff Lake Louise, Jasper, Yoho, and maybe Kootnay. We know there is lots to see and do, so we plan on some driving tours and as many day hikes as possible. How many days should we plan on spending in each area? Any recommended hotels/cabins, etc? What are some of the "do not miss" hikes and drives? I think we will want to spend some nights 3-4 in Banff area, 3-4 at Lake Louise area, 3-4 in Jasper and some at Emerald Lake area. Does this sound right. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
Help 1st trip to Canadian Rockies
- 1 Quebec City Honeymoon
- 2 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 3 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 4 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 5 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 6 Nova Scotia in June
- 7 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 8 Golfing in December
- 9 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 10 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 11 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 12 Hotel Reservations
- 13 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 14 Trip to Rockies
- 15 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 16 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 19 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 20 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 21 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 22 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 23 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 24 Calgary - Things to Do
- 25 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls