Having trouble planning my itenary, can some one help, I would like to fly to toronto and visit niagra falls, then fly to Calgary and transfer to banff stay 2/3 nights thn go to jasper and lake Louise , also visit the icefields, stay 2/3 nights and visit vancouver and Victoria , do some whale watching and stay 3/4 nights in each around September . Wanted to go on the rocky mountaineer gold leaf ( very expensive) thought I might give this a miss but not sure how to get to vancouver other than the train, how long would it take to drive . Is all this too much to , never been to canada before
Having trouble planing itenary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 2 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 3 Corporate party
- 4 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 5 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 6 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 7 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 8 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 9 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 10 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 11 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 12 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 13 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 14 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 15 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 16 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 17 2 days in Vancouver
- 18 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 19 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 20 8 days in NL
- 21 Montreal transportation pass
- 22 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 23 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 24 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 25 Newfoundland tent camping