We are going to spend our holidays driving via rental car from Vancouver to Calgary for 7 days starting from 4 July (leaving Vancouver) until 10 July 2015 (arriving at Calgary). We would like to visit Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff and other interesting places along the way. On 11th July, we fly off to Toronto. This is the our first time in Canada.
Our interest is in sightseeing + little bit of hiking. Please suggest where we should spend each night and places to visit + the routdes to take to get to these places.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Easy love spells call 0027760981414 usa canada australia dubai uae
- 2 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 3 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Maritime provinces
- 7 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 8 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 9 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 13 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 14 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 15 Quebec to yarmouth
- 16 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 17 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 18 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 19 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 20 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 21 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 22 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 23 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 24 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 25 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland