We are going to spend our holidays driving via rental car from Vancouver to Calgary for 7 days starting from 4 July (leaving Vancouver) until 10 July 2015 (arriving at Calgary). We would like to visit Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff and other interesting places along the way. On 11th July, we fly off to Toronto. This is the our first time in Canada.
Our interest is in sightseeing + little bit of hiking. Please suggest where we should spend each night and places to visit + the routdes to take to get to these places.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 2 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Canadian Rockies - Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 8 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 9 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 10 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 11 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 12 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 13 Temporary residency in Canada
- 14 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 15 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 16 water filtration
- 17 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 18 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 19 Western Canada in August
- 20 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 21 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 22 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 23 Jasper with two elderly
- 24 Dempster highway in early September
- 25 jasper