We are going to spend our holidays driving via rental car from Vancouver to Calgary for 7 days starting from 4 July (leaving Vancouver) until 10 July 2015 (arriving at Calgary). We would like to visit Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff and other interesting places along the way. On 11th July, we fly off to Toronto. This is the our first time in Canada.
Our interest is in sightseeing + little bit of hiking. Please suggest where we should spend each night and places to visit + the routdes to take to get to these places.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 CANON printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?