We are going to spend our holidays driving via rental car from Vancouver to Calgary for 7 days starting from 4 July (leaving Vancouver) until 10 July 2015 (arriving at Calgary). We would like to visit Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff and other interesting places along the way. On 11th July, we fly off to Toronto. This is the our first time in Canada.
Our interest is in sightseeing + little bit of hiking. Please suggest where we should spend each night and places to visit + the routdes to take to get to these places.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 45th Birthday Getaway
- 2 45th Birthday Getaway
- 3 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 4 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 5 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Layover in Toronto
- 8 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 9 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 12 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 13 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 14 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 15 Keltic Lodge
- 16 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 17 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 18 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 19 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 20 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 21 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 24 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 25 Banff to Jasper and back