We are planning a 7-day trip to Nova Scotia in the beginning of August. Thinking about staying the first 3 nights in Halifax and seeing that city, perhaps a day trip to Peggy's Cove and/or Lunenberg. Then we were thinking about heading up to PEI for 3 days/2 nights, then returning to Halifax for the last day. Does this sound realistic/reasonable? We're thinking that we'd stay in Charlottetown while in PEI -- any lodging suggestions? Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 2 Quebec City trip.report
- 3 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 12 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 13 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 14 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 15 Quebic City or Montreal
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 ft nelson bc
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 19 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 20 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 21 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 22 canada in the winter?
- 23 Canada in winter
- 24 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 25 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October