My family and I are planning on doing a 9 day trip around the Maritimes during the end of August- beginning of September.We are flying to Halifax, renting a car to travel around, and then flying from Moncton.
Some of the main things we would like to see: the Bay of Fundy, Prince Edward Island National Park (esp green gables related area), as well as just exploring Halifax. We are open to any suggestions for what to include! We just want to make sure we make full use of these 9 days, so being a bit fast paced isn't something we would mind.
Also, it would be nice to fit in Cape Breton somehow but I'm not sure how that would work with our start and end points (which aren't changeable)
So if anyone could suggest an itinerary, I would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?