My family and I are planning on doing a 9 day trip around the Maritimes during the end of August- beginning of September.We are flying to Halifax, renting a car to travel around, and then flying from Moncton.
Some of the main things we would like to see: the Bay of Fundy, Prince Edward Island National Park (esp green gables related area), as well as just exploring Halifax. We are open to any suggestions for what to include! We just want to make sure we make full use of these 9 days, so being a bit fast paced isn't something we would mind.
Also, it would be nice to fit in Cape Breton somehow but I'm not sure how that would work with our start and end points (which aren't changeable)
So if anyone could suggest an itinerary, I would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritime provinces
- 2 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 3 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 4 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 5 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 6 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 7 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 8 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 9 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 10 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 11 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 12 Quebec to yarmouth
- 13 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 14 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 15 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 16 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 17 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 18 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 19 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 20 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 21 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 22 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 23 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 24 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 25 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?