My family and I are planning on doing a 9 day trip around the Maritimes during the end of August- beginning of September.We are flying to Halifax, renting a car to travel around, and then flying from Moncton.
Some of the main things we would like to see: the Bay of Fundy, Prince Edward Island National Park (esp green gables related area), as well as just exploring Halifax. We are open to any suggestions for what to include! We just want to make sure we make full use of these 9 days, so being a bit fast paced isn't something we would mind.
Also, it would be nice to fit in Cape Breton somehow but I'm not sure how that would work with our start and end points (which aren't changeable)
So if anyone could suggest an itinerary, I would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 GOOD OUTLOOK @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208OUTLOOKTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Line Apk
- 3 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 4 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 5 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 6 Traveling with your bike
- 7 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 8 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 9 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 10 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 11 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 12 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 13 Alberta Trip_2017
- 14 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 15 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 16 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 17 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 18 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 19 Baseball
- 20 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 21 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 22 Transportation from airport for 7
- 23 calgary to vancover 10days
- 24 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 25 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days