My family and I are planning on doing a 9 day trip around the Maritimes during the end of August- beginning of September.We are flying to Halifax, renting a car to travel around, and then flying from Moncton.
Some of the main things we would like to see: the Bay of Fundy, Prince Edward Island National Park (esp green gables related area), as well as just exploring Halifax. We are open to any suggestions for what to include! We just want to make sure we make full use of these 9 days, so being a bit fast paced isn't something we would mind.
Also, it would be nice to fit in Cape Breton somehow but I'm not sure how that would work with our start and end points (which aren't changeable)
So if anyone could suggest an itinerary, I would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver for Christmas
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 6 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 7 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 8 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 10 March in Montreal?
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 13 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 14 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 15 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 16 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 17 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 19 Tofino
- 20 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 21 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 22 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 23 11th and 12th grade
- 24 Vancouver trip report!
- 25 Moving to Nova Scotia