My family and I are planning on doing a 9 day trip around the Maritimes during the end of August- beginning of September.We are flying to Halifax, renting a car to travel around, and then flying from Moncton.
Some of the main things we would like to see: the Bay of Fundy, Prince Edward Island National Park (esp green gables related area), as well as just exploring Halifax. We are open to any suggestions for what to include! We just want to make sure we make full use of these 9 days, so being a bit fast paced isn't something we would mind.
Also, it would be nice to fit in Cape Breton somehow but I'm not sure how that would work with our start and end points (which aren't changeable)
So if anyone could suggest an itinerary, I would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 MAIL : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 chinkara : YAHOO Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830
- 3 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 4 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 5 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 6 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 7 Newfoundland in early June
- 8 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 9 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 10 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 11 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 12 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 13 Nova Scotia in July
- 14 Cape Breton in early June
- 15 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 16 Magdalen Islands
- 17 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 18 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 19 Passport question for Int flight
- 20 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 21 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 22 Icefields Parkway
- 23 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 24 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 25 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver