I will be in Halifax from Thursday night (very late - going straight to hotel) to Monday night (leaving 7pm) or I can leave from Moncton or another airport.
I would like to see Halifax, Peggy's Cove and the Bay of Fundy. Anything else major that I can capture in a 3-day getaway?
Should I rent a car or will there be buses available for me to take?? The departure/arrival airports are flexible, but I will be keeping the times the same.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 VERIZON Reset password CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 VERIZON Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 3 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 4 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 5 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 8 Victoria, Canada
- 9 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 10 Best places in Toronto
- 11 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 12 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 13 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 14 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 15 Newfoundland in early June
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 18 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 19 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 20 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 21 Nova Scotia in July
- 22 Cape Breton in early June
- 23 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands
- 25 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport