I will be in Halifax from Thursday night (very late - going straight to hotel) to Monday night (leaving 7pm) or I can leave from Moncton or another airport.
I would like to see Halifax, Peggy's Cove and the Bay of Fundy. Anything else major that I can capture in a 3-day getaway?
Should I rent a car or will there be buses available for me to take?? The departure/arrival airports are flexible, but I will be keeping the times the same.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver 3 days
- 2 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 3 Vancouver without a Car
- 4 Whistler
- 5 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 6 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 7 Intro
- 8 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 9 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 10 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 11 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 12 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 13 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 14 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 15 Need help in rain!
- 16 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 17 Rv Campground trip
- 18 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 19 Weather September/October
- 20 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 21 First Time Trip
- 22 Waterton Lakes quick trip?
- 23 C train to Calgary Stampede
- 24 Victoria/Vancouver 3 nights
- 25 From Vancouver to Anchorage