I will be in Halifax from Thursday night (very late - going straight to hotel) to Monday night (leaving 7pm) or I can leave from Moncton or another airport.
I would like to see Halifax, Peggy's Cove and the Bay of Fundy. Anything else major that I can capture in a 3-day getaway?
Should I rent a car or will there be buses available for me to take?? The departure/arrival airports are flexible, but I will be keeping the times the same.
Halifax / Hopewell Rocks 3-day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia
- 2 Quick and easy weight loss
- 3 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 4 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 5 Vancouver
- 6 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 7 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 8 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 9 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 10 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 11 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 12 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 13 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 14 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 15 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 16 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Hotels in Toronto
- 18 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 19 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 20 Best hikes in Banff
- 21 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 22 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 23 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 24 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 25 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta