I will be in Halifax from Thursday night (very late - going straight to hotel) to Monday night (leaving 7pm) or I can leave from Moncton or another airport.
I would like to see Halifax, Peggy's Cove and the Bay of Fundy. Anything else major that I can capture in a 3-day getaway?
Should I rent a car or will there be buses available for me to take?? The departure/arrival airports are flexible, but I will be keeping the times the same.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 2 lodging in whistler
- 3 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 4 BC or Alberta drives
- 5 Torino in february
- 6 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 7 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 8 My Family Travle Vlog
- 9 Skiing in Whistler
- 10 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 11 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 12 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 13 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 14 What is famous in canada?
- 15 Looking for fellow travellers
- 16 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 17 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 18 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 19 Happy Canada Day
- 20 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Recommended car hire
- 25 Nova Scotia and Quebec