My husband ans I are planning a family trip (with mine and his parents) to the east coast in mid June. We will arrive in Halifax on a Sunday and then fly out of Halifax on the following Saturday. I would love to hike the Cabot Trial, as well as going to PEI for a day or two. I have googled the distance between Halifax, Cape Breton, and PEI and the distance is ridiculous!
I am trying to be cognizant of the fact that we will be traveling with our parents and that we may have to give up either PEI or Cape Breton. Help!! Our parents are 60-years-old and healthy. We will be renting a van to drive to our destinations. Is it possible to fit everything in and still have a "leisurely" trip? I want to see Anne of green gables as it was my favourtie book growing up and I also want to see the amazing coastline and scenery in Cape Breton. At the same time I am trying to satisfy our parents' craving for fresh lobster and oysters. I am planning to stay in Halifax for only a day or two, and the focus of this trip will be seafood (LOL) and scenary. How should I plan this trip?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4us.com/renewiderm/
- 2 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 5 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 8 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Skiing in Whistler
- 10 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 11 lodging in whistler
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 15 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 18 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 19 What is famous in canada?
- 20 Looking for fellow travellers
- 21 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 22 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 23 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 24 Happy Canada Day
- 25 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice