My husband ans I are planning a family trip (with mine and his parents) to the east coast in mid June. We will arrive in Halifax on a Sunday and then fly out of Halifax on the following Saturday. I would love to hike the Cabot Trial, as well as going to PEI for a day or two. I have googled the distance between Halifax, Cape Breton, and PEI and the distance is ridiculous!
I am trying to be cognizant of the fact that we will be traveling with our parents and that we may have to give up either PEI or Cape Breton. Help!! Our parents are 60-years-old and healthy. We will be renting a van to drive to our destinations. Is it possible to fit everything in and still have a "leisurely" trip? I want to see Anne of green gables as it was my favourtie book growing up and I also want to see the amazing coastline and scenery in Cape Breton. At the same time I am trying to satisfy our parents' craving for fresh lobster and oysters. I am planning to stay in Halifax for only a day or two, and the focus of this trip will be seafood (LOL) and scenary. How should I plan this trip?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (Q/微541^5201^57)办理英国西英格兰大学毕业证成绩单留学回国人员证明 University of the West of England
- 2 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 3 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 4 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 5 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 6 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 7 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 8 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 9 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 10 NH to Nova Scotia
- 11 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 12 Banff Area In October
- 13 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 14 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 15 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 16 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 17 Niagara Falls Advise
- 18 Ottawa recs?
- 19 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 22 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 23 identifying a statue near pier in halifax
- 24 Black bugs and insects Eastren Townships and Laurentians?
- 25 Insurance after a heart attack