My husband ans I are planning a family trip (with mine and his parents) to the east coast in mid June. We will arrive in Halifax on a Sunday and then fly out of Halifax on the following Saturday. I would love to hike the Cabot Trial, as well as going to PEI for a day or two. I have googled the distance between Halifax, Cape Breton, and PEI and the distance is ridiculous!
I am trying to be cognizant of the fact that we will be traveling with our parents and that we may have to give up either PEI or Cape Breton. Help!! Our parents are 60-years-old and healthy. We will be renting a van to drive to our destinations. Is it possible to fit everything in and still have a "leisurely" trip? I want to see Anne of green gables as it was my favourtie book growing up and I also want to see the amazing coastline and scenery in Cape Breton. At the same time I am trying to satisfy our parents' craving for fresh lobster and oysters. I am planning to stay in Halifax for only a day or two, and the focus of this trip will be seafood (LOL) and scenary. How should I plan this trip?
Halifax, Cape Breton, and PEI in 7 days?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake Passports, Visa, Driver's licences , ID cards!..
- 2 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 3 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 4 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 5 Victoria Dining
- 6 Northern Lights
- 7 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 8 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 10 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 11 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 12 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 13 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 14 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 15 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 16 how to search for owls in winter
- 17 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 18 Help us see Vancouver island
- 19 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 20 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 21 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 22 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 23 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 24 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 25 Rockies Weather Profile for September?