My family is taking a 3-day trip to Halifax to celebrate a birthday. We are 8 adults aged 35-65. I am looking for two things:
1) A seafood restaurant recommendation for a birthday dinner. Doesn't have to be fancy but should be really delicious, fun, and able to accommodate 8 of us. Something special!
2) A suggestion for a day trip/short excursion that would get us outdoors and be comfortable for all levels/types, from those who just want to walk/shop to those who may want to kayak for a few hours, etc.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 3 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 4 Keltic Lodge
- 5 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 8 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 9 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 12 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 13 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 14 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 15 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 16 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 17 Banff to Jasper and back
- 18 Canmore for a few days
- 19 The Canadian
- 20 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 21 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 22 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 23 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 24 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 25 East to West, Roadtrip