My family is taking a 3-day trip to Halifax to celebrate a birthday. We are 8 adults aged 35-65. I am looking for two things:
1) A seafood restaurant recommendation for a birthday dinner. Doesn't have to be fancy but should be really delicious, fun, and able to accommodate 8 of us. Something special!
2) A suggestion for a day trip/short excursion that would get us outdoors and be comfortable for all levels/types, from those who just want to walk/shop to those who may want to kayak for a few hours, etc.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/zyflex/
- 2 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire