My family is taking a 3-day trip to Halifax to celebrate a birthday. We are 8 adults aged 35-65. I am looking for two things:
1) A seafood restaurant recommendation for a birthday dinner. Doesn't have to be fancy but should be really delicious, fun, and able to accommodate 8 of us. Something special!
2) A suggestion for a day trip/short excursion that would get us outdoors and be comfortable for all levels/types, from those who just want to walk/shop to those who may want to kayak for a few hours, etc.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 BC road trip advice
- 3 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 4 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 5 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 6 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 7 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 8 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 9 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 10 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 11 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 12 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 13 Traveling with your bike
- 14 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 15 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 16 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 17 Alberta Trip_2017
- 18 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 19 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 20 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 21 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 22 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 23 Baseball
- 24 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 25 Another trip to bicycling heaven.