My family is taking a 3-day trip to Halifax to celebrate a birthday. We are 8 adults aged 35-65. I am looking for two things:
1) A seafood restaurant recommendation for a birthday dinner. Doesn't have to be fancy but should be really delicious, fun, and able to accommodate 8 of us. Something special!
2) A suggestion for a day trip/short excursion that would get us outdoors and be comfortable for all levels/types, from those who just want to walk/shop to those who may want to kayak for a few hours, etc.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 릴 게임 무료 머니 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 http://www.usadrugguide.com/black-diamond-force/
- 3 인터넷신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 My Tohttp://alphagenixsweden.com/elysian-ageless-eye-serum/pic Title
- 5 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 6 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 7 Itinerary feedback, please
- 8 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 9 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 10 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 11 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 12 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 13 Best Way
- 14 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 15 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 16 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 17 Bay of Fundy
- 18 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 19 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 20 First trip to Vancouver
- 21 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 22 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 23 Alberta Trip_2017
- 24 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 25 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries