My family is taking a 3-day trip to Halifax to celebrate a birthday. We are 8 adults aged 35-65. I am looking for two things:
1) A seafood restaurant recommendation for a birthday dinner. Doesn't have to be fancy but should be really delicious, fun, and able to accommodate 8 of us. Something special!
2) A suggestion for a day trip/short excursion that would get us outdoors and be comfortable for all levels/types, from those who just want to walk/shop to those who may want to kayak for a few hours, etc.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 2 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 3 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 4 Newfoundland in early June
- 5 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 6 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 7 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 8 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 9 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 10 Nova Scotia in July
- 11 Cape Breton in early June
- 12 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 13 Magdalen Islands
- 14 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 15 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 16 Passport question for Int flight
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 19 Icefields Parkway
- 20 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 21 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 22 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 23 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 24 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 25 Victoria, Canada