Just back from 8 days in the Canadian Rockies. Must tell you about the absolutely wonderful driving guide to the Icefield Parkway. The Gypsy Guide was so very informative and helpful. It uses your phone as a GPS so it can tell you about what you are about to approach as you ride this 143 mile magnificent road. For any future road trip, I'll be looking for Gypsy guide. Well worth the few bucks the app costs.
Also, thanks to all of you for your helpful input.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 2 Small group tour for my parents
- 3 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 7 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 8 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 9 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 10 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 11 Itinerary feedback, please
- 12 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 13 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 14 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 15 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 18 Best Way
- 19 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 20 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 21 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 24 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 25 First trip to Vancouver