Just back from 8 days in the Canadian Rockies. Must tell you about the absolutely wonderful driving guide to the Icefield Parkway. The Gypsy Guide was so very informative and helpful. It uses your phone as a GPS so it can tell you about what you are about to approach as you ride this 143 mile magnificent road. For any future road trip, I'll be looking for Gypsy guide. Well worth the few bucks the app costs.
Also, thanks to all of you for your helpful input.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 황금성 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 3 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 4 Best places in Toronto
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Victoria, Canada
- 8 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 9 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 10 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 11 Newfoundland in early June
- 12 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 13 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 14 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 15 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 16 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 17 Nova Scotia in July
- 18 Cape Breton in early June
- 19 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands
- 21 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 22 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 23 Passport question for Int flight
- 24 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 25 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip