We are considering visiting Newfoundland in September. We would be tent camping and just beginning to do some research. Is this a good time to visit? Will the weather be ok?
How will wildlife spotting be, crowds?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 3 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 4 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 5 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 6 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 7 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 8 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 9 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 10 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 11 Traveling with your bike
- 12 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 13 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 14 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 15 Alberta Trip_2017
- 16 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 17 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 18 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 19 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 20 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 21 Baseball
- 22 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 23 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 24 Transportation from airport for 7
- 25 calgary to vancover 10days