We are planning a trip to Gros Morne in the first week of June. Would be interested to know if anyone has experience with Gros Morne Adventures for kayaking and biking trips, or if there is another outfitter you would recommend. Also, can't seem to find info on whether or not we can reasonably expect the water taxi between Norris Point and Woody Point to be operating at that time? I'm assuming likely not, but it would be good to know. Thanks!
Gros Morne in early June - questions
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Original novelty passports Drivers License Id card visa Diploma
- 2 Thousand Islands
- 3 Rockies to Vancouver
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 6 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 7 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 8 Coach class Canadian Via
- 9 Honeymoon destination
- 10 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 11 season greetings
- 12 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 13 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment