We are going to Halifax for one day via cruise ship. Can anyone give some insight into looking into French/Acadian roots there? I am trying to decide whether to skip Halifax and hire guide to see Grande Pre. I just do not know if we would be missing too much by missing Halifax in favor of the Grand Pre experience.
Grand Pre, Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal Questions
- 2 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 3 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 4 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 5 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 6 Nova Scotia
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 8 Vancouver
- 9 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 10 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 11 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 12 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 13 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 14 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 15 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 16 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 17 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 18 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 21 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 22 Best hikes in Banff
- 23 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 24 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 25 Itinerary Suggestion?