We are going to Halifax for one day via cruise ship. Can anyone give some insight into looking into French/Acadian roots there? I am trying to decide whether to skip Halifax and hire guide to see Grande Pre. I just do not know if we would be missing too much by missing Halifax in favor of the Grand Pre experience.
Grand Pre, Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria Dining
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 4 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 5 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 6 Quebec City trip.report
- 7 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 8 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Quebic City or Montreal
- 11 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 12 ft nelson bc
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 15 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 16 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 17 canada in the winter?
- 18 Canada in winter
- 19 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 20 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 21 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 22 Telegraph cove
- 23 trip report rockies
- 24 iPhone in Canada
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.