We are planning to go for a single day trip to Niagara this weekend with some of our friends and their family. None of us have visited Niagara for a long time. So it is very exciting waiting for the trip. There will be 16 people, including kids for the trip. I am in charge to arrange the food for the entire trip members. At present I am thinking about buying box lunches from a food catering service in Toronto, http://www.francofreshy.com/ who are ready to deliver the same, early morning before the trip starts. Evening snacks we could prepare ourselves. But is there any good and not very expensive restaurants near Niagara for an alternative to box lunches? There are 6 kids with us. So food should be suitable for them also. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Run as being a solution Against the Spread
- 2 Thousand Islands
- 3 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 4 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 5 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Honeymoon destination
- 8 Rockies to Vancouver
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Toronto: where to stay?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment