we are planning on visiting Quebec City for a few days this summer and we are looking for good restaurants to try. I am not into Yelp or Urbanspoon, I prefer going on local guides made by local people living in the city, I found www.restoquebec.ca any other good guides I can use ?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 when searching for Body Building
- 2 when searching for Body Building
- 3 http://advancedtrimsite.com/vital-cleanse-pro/
- 4 Vancouver 3 days
- 5 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 6 Vancouver without a Car
- 7 Whistler
- 8 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 9 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 10 Intro
- 11 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 12 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 13 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 14 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 15 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 16 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 17 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 18 Need help in rain!
- 19 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 20 Rv Campground trip
- 21 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 22 Weather September/October
- 23 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 24 First Time Trip
- 25 Waterton Lakes quick trip?