we are planning on visiting Quebec City for a few days this summer and we are looking for good restaurants to try. I am not into Yelp or Urbanspoon, I prefer going on local guides made by local people living in the city, I found www.restoquebec.ca any other good guides I can use ?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 2 2 weeks in maritime provinces
- 3 Indian Summer (Montmorency Falls)
- 4 which can work in a one hundred% symptom-free mode
- 5 Quebec City in January
- 6 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 7 Corporate party
- 8 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 9 Hotels in Quebec City
- 10 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Flying from Toronto to London
- 13 Rental car
- 14 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 15 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 16 Montreal in April
- 17 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 18 Cross country drive
- 19 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 20 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 21 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 22 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 23 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 24 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 25 First family trip to Toronto.