we are planning on visiting Quebec City for a few days this summer and we are looking for good restaurants to try. I am not into Yelp or Urbanspoon, I prefer going on local guides made by local people living in the city, I found www.restoquebec.ca any other good guides I can use ?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 2 12 day trip thru New Brunswick
- 3 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 4 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 5 NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
- 6 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 7 10-day round trip NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI starting and ending in Halifax
- 8 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 9 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 10 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 11 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 12 Ottawa recs?
- 13 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 14 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 15 car needed in Vancouver?
- 16 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 17 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 18 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 19 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 20 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 21 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 22 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 23 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 24 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 25 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss