I'm going to spend a long weekend (early March) in Saint John visiting friends and I need a good hotel. Something with no smoking rooms and an indoor pool.
Additionally, what is can one do there?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY
- 2 Jasper hike out-cabin October
- 3 Planning a 2 week 'taste' of Canada
- 4 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 5 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 6 Banff in early June
- 7 Quebec City in mid-November
- 8 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 9 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 10 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 13 Calgary
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 16 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 17 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 18 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 19 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 20 Banff in October
- 21 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 22 Quebec City in autumn
- 23 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 24 Quebec City
- 25 Family ski holiday