We need to get from St John to Montreal. We will have been the route through Canada and want to cut across Maine. Our "unlimited" car rental is for 4000 km and we need to cut the distance and we would be going back the way we came if we go by way of Canada. Any ideas on which way across Maine to see some interesting thing?
Going from St John, NB to Montreal via Maine
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Golden BC
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 6 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 7 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 11 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 12 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 13 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 14 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 15 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 16 Golden, British Columbia
- 17 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 19 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 20 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 21 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 22 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 23 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 24 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 25 America by Rail