We need to get from St John to Montreal. We will have been the route through Canada and want to cut across Maine. Our "unlimited" car rental is for 4000 km and we need to cut the distance and we would be going back the way we came if we go by way of Canada. Any ideas on which way across Maine to see some interesting thing?
Going from St John, NB to Montreal via Maine
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Amazon FREE Kindle book - Time Management
- 2 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 3 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 4 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 5 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 6 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 7 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 8 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 9 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 10 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 11 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 12 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 13 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 14 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 15 Halifax-PEI
- 16 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 17 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 18 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 19 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 20 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 21 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 22 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 23 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 24 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 25 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport