We need to get from St John to Montreal. We will have been the route through Canada and want to cut across Maine. Our "unlimited" car rental is for 4000 km and we need to cut the distance and we would be going back the way we came if we go by way of Canada. Any ideas on which way across Maine to see some interesting thing?
Going from St John, NB to Montreal via Maine
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 2 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 3 Jet to Victoria
- 4 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 5 quebec
- 6 Fresh Fruit from US
- 7 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 8 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 9 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 10 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 11 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?