We are hoping to spend 10 days in Newfoundland this summer. Just checked airfare from D.C. - best is over $1,000. Any suggestions? Are there any boats/ferries/ships?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal or Toronto?
- 2 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 3 good lobster roll
- 4 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 5 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 6 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 7 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 8 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 9 Canada in Feb 2016
- 10 King City and surrounding
- 11 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 12 20 hour layover
- 13 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 14 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 15 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 16 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 17 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 18 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 19 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 20 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 21 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 22 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!
- 23 Child booster seat requirement
- 24 Jasper vacation home/condo rental for 5
- 25 Visiting Toronto