Trying to plan a trip for June that requires I get myself to Inuvik in NWT, Canada. Quick search for flight from is are VERY expensive . . . $1200 per person from Edmonton to Inuvik. This was with Canada North. Anyone know of alternative airlines, connecting points, trans options besides flying all the way?
Getting to Inuvik
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banf
- 2 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 3 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 4 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 5 Gaspe
- 6 Tours
- 7 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 11 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 12 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 13 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 14 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 15 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 16 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 19 Alberta Wildfires
- 20 Niagara Falls Canada
- 21 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 22 Fresh Fruit from US
- 23 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 24 quebec
- 25 Jet to Victoria