Trying to plan a trip for June that requires I get myself to Inuvik in NWT, Canada. Quick search for flight from is are VERY expensive . . . $1200 per person from Edmonton to Inuvik. This was with Canada North. Anyone know of alternative airlines, connecting points, trans options besides flying all the way?
Getting to Inuvik
- 1 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 2 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 3 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 4 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 5 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 6 Calgary - Things to Do
- 7 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 8 Need help, can't decide
- 9 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 10 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 11 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 12 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 13 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 14 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 15 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 16 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 19 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 20 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 21 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 22 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 23 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 24 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 25 Hotel or B and B in Halifax