On rather short notice my husband and I have booked a trip to PEI this coming June of 2010. We arrive in Charlottetown Monday evening and depart Friday morning. I am looking for a suggested itinerary during our stay as well as accommodation suggestions. For example, is the island small enough that we could choose one central location and explore each day from one home base, or would you suggest moving around the island in order to maximize our activities? Regarding itinerary, with only 3 real days to explore, could anyone suggest an itinerary that would include say, the top 10 must-sees and dos on the island in the most logical order? We are not homebodies and would enjoy very active days. We've been wanting to visit PEI for years and who knows when we'll ever get back, so time to pack it all in! Thanks for any help you can give!
Getaway to Prince Edward Island
- 1 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 4 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 5 Need help, can't decide
- 6 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 7 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 8 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 9 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 10 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 11 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 12 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 13 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 14 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 15 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 16 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 17 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 18 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 19 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 20 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 21 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 22 train travel
- 23 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 24 Rental Car Canada and MT
- 25 Canada Rockies train trip + parks