On rather short notice my husband and I have booked a trip to PEI this coming June of 2010. We arrive in Charlottetown Monday evening and depart Friday morning. I am looking for a suggested itinerary during our stay as well as accommodation suggestions. For example, is the island small enough that we could choose one central location and explore each day from one home base, or would you suggest moving around the island in order to maximize our activities? Regarding itinerary, with only 3 real days to explore, could anyone suggest an itinerary that would include say, the top 10 must-sees and dos on the island in the most logical order? We are not homebodies and would enjoy very active days. We've been wanting to visit PEI for years and who knows when we'll ever get back, so time to pack it all in! Thanks for any help you can give!
Getaway to Prince Edward Island
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Who has made a Resolution to see the Red Sided Garter Snake Migration?
- 2 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 5 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 6 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 7 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 8 Corporate party
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 11 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 12 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 13 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 14 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 15 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 16 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 17 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 18 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 19 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 20 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 23 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 24 8 days in NL
- 25 Montreal transportation pass