On rather short notice my husband and I have booked a trip to PEI this coming June of 2010. We arrive in Charlottetown Monday evening and depart Friday morning. I am looking for a suggested itinerary during our stay as well as accommodation suggestions. For example, is the island small enough that we could choose one central location and explore each day from one home base, or would you suggest moving around the island in order to maximize our activities? Regarding itinerary, with only 3 real days to explore, could anyone suggest an itinerary that would include say, the top 10 must-sees and dos on the island in the most logical order? We are not homebodies and would enjoy very active days. We've been wanting to visit PEI for years and who knows when we'll ever get back, so time to pack it all in! Thanks for any help you can give!
Getaway to Prince Edward Island
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 2 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 3 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 4 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 5 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 6 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 7 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 8 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 9 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 10 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 11 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 12 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 13 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 14 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 15 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 16 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 17 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 18 Halifax-PEI
- 19 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 20 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 21 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 22 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 23 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 24 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 25 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI