On rather short notice my husband and I have booked a trip to PEI this coming June of 2010. We arrive in Charlottetown Monday evening and depart Friday morning. I am looking for a suggested itinerary during our stay as well as accommodation suggestions. For example, is the island small enough that we could choose one central location and explore each day from one home base, or would you suggest moving around the island in order to maximize our activities? Regarding itinerary, with only 3 real days to explore, could anyone suggest an itinerary that would include say, the top 10 must-sees and dos on the island in the most logical order? We are not homebodies and would enjoy very active days. We've been wanting to visit PEI for years and who knows when we'll ever get back, so time to pack it all in! Thanks for any help you can give!
Getaway to Prince Edward Island
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Alberta????
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.