On rather short notice my husband and I have booked a trip to PEI this coming June of 2010. We arrive in Charlottetown Monday evening and depart Friday morning. I am looking for a suggested itinerary during our stay as well as accommodation suggestions. For example, is the island small enough that we could choose one central location and explore each day from one home base, or would you suggest moving around the island in order to maximize our activities? Regarding itinerary, with only 3 real days to explore, could anyone suggest an itinerary that would include say, the top 10 must-sees and dos on the island in the most logical order? We are not homebodies and would enjoy very active days. We've been wanting to visit PEI for years and who knows when we'll ever get back, so time to pack it all in! Thanks for any help you can give!
Getaway to Prince Edward Island
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 4 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 9 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 10 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 11 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 12 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 13 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 14 Golden, British Columbia
- 15 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 18 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 19 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 20 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 21 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 22 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 23 America by Rail
- 24 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 25 Travel partner to Banff AB